Senior Sales Executive, Insurance Services (EU Market)
About Us: EvolutionIQ’s mission is to improve the lives of injured and disabled workers and enable them to return to the workforce, saving billions of dollars in avoidable costs and lost productivity to the US and global economies and make insurance more affordable for everyone. We are currently experiencing massive growth and to accomplish our goals, we are hiring world-class talent who want to help build and scale internally, and transform the insurance space. We’re backed by First Round Capital, FirstMark Capital, Foundation Capital, Brewer Lane Ventures, and have been named as Inc.’s top places to work! Our headquarters is in NYC and we are also remote friendly.
The Adventure: The $1.3 trillion insurance industry represents one of the largest single, untapped, complex, and meaningful data systems remaining in the world that has not yet had artificial intelligence applied to it at scale. At EvolutionIQ, we are bringing together world-class technical talent who want to invent, solve, and create in an entirely new technology category. For our experts in machine learning, data science, applications, and technology integration, cracking the insurance industry’s previously ‘impossible’ big data problem with deep learning AI is our version of summiting K2 or Everest.
- A Sales Executive who brings with them 10+ years of experience in business development selling to enterprise insurance companies
- Fluent in English (required), and proficient in German and/ or French highly preferred
- A proven hunter who has consistently met or beaten quota
- An true entrepreneur who feels comfortable building our footprint in EMEA while reporting into an HQ in the US
- You're familiar and comfortable selling across stakeholders at multiple levels in an organization, communicating well with everyone from the business champion to the product user to the C-level executive
- You can confidently and persuasively tell a compelling story and own the room
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to develop and run long-term account plans
- You're comfortable in a startup environment that moves at a fast pace, with a direct, open, and honest culture; you care about getting the best answer, not about being right or wrong. You're motivated by results, not by your ego
- You're naturally inquisitive and driven to dig deeper. You do the research and know how to uncover opportunities others miss
- You're a team player and can work with our teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers
- You're motivated by overcoming challenges and pushing yourself harder when faced with adversity
- You have the drive and personal accountability to own your results
- You hold a BA/BS degree or equivalent
In This Role, You Will:
- Effectively prospect, identify and drive a large number of sales opportunities through a typically complex enterprise sales cycle, from first contact to closure
- Drive business growth by cultivating a network of executive level contacts and utilizing pre-call planning, post-call analysis and consistent follow-up
- Lead the EvolutionIQ relationship with prospects and internal stakeholders within enterprise accounts
- Schedule, customize, and deliver sales presentations and manage meetings with our prospects' executives
- Represent EvolutionIQ at conferences, educational forums, and other industry events
- Utilize our CRM product to manage life cycle activity of each prospect and client
- Collaborate with product management to refine product direction
- Communicate progress and strategic priorities to the leadership team
- Likely travel 30-50% of the time
Your Impact: As a Senior Sales Executive focused on EIQ's SaaS product offerings, you are responsible for managing the entire sales life cycle from start to finish, including prospecting, identifying needs, presenting, defining solutions, establishing plans, structuring deals, and managing and growing our relationships with both prospects and customers within EMEA territories. You must be sales-driven, fast-moving, and have a strong customer focus. You are passionate about creating value for your customers, which ultimately leads to profitable business for both us and them. You know how to identify the right decision makers and influencers, how to listen, and how to ask the right questions. You have excellent communication skills--you know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Competitive salary with outstanding commission potential
- Company paid expenses
- Opportunity to sell a product that is disrupting the insurance space in a greenfield territory throughout the EU
EvolutionIQ appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. EvolutionIQ is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Something looks off?