Fortanix is a dynamic start-up solving some of the world’s most demanding data protection challenges for companies and governments around the world. Our disruptive technology maintains data privacy across its entire lifecycle -- at rest, in motion, and in use across any enterprise IT infrastructure -- public cloud, on-premise, hybrid cloud, and SaaS.
With key strategic partners like Microsoft, Intel, ServiceNow, and Snowflake, Fortanix customers like PayPal, Google & Adidas are reaping the benefits. Recognized by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Fortanix is revolutionizing cyber security.
Join the revolution!
Why work with us?
We're seeking passionate people to work with us to change the very idea of how people use cloud computing. We take pride in making Fortanix a great place to work. Coworkers recognize that great ideas can come from anyone, and everyone is encouraged to jump in, contribute, and ask questions. In tackling the hardest problems, we believe that working together will produce better solutions.
- Contribute to a friendly and helpful company culture
- Design, implement, test, and maintain one or more of:
- Our Runtime Encryption® software for SGX, written in C
- Help deploy, monitor, and tune the performance of our software
- Participate in peer code review, which we believe results in a higher-quality product
- Follow security best practices (don’t worry, we’ll tell you what they are)
You are someone who:
- Exhibits uncompromising integrity
- Pays attention to detail
- Thinks critically about complex technical problems
- Can work independently, while also being an effective member of a team
- Hands on experience in C/C++ and Rust
- Experience with JIT compilation.
- Experience in debugging system level code using gdb debugger
- Good understanding of Linux builds and deployment
- Open source technologies. OpenJDK is highly desired.
- Proven experience with Linux system programming
- Proficient in Linux kernel, at least familiar with 2-3 core subsystems (CPU scheduling, file system, network, I/O, memory management, etc.);
- Professional experience in computer architecture and operating systems
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent training or work experience
- Experience in Cryptography and PKI is a plus
- At-least 8+ years of professional experience
- Mediclaim Insurance – Employees and their eligible dependents including dental coverage
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Internet Reimbursement
Something looks off?