Pixel – [Stealth Co] – Senior Product Designer
Pixel is building the platform to empower players across digital economies providing them tools to discover the best games and trade NFTs within them. We enable players, guilds, games and investors to connect and thrive together across these new emerging worlds.
Pixel is backed by world-class investors including Hack.vc, Foundation Capital, Dragonfly Capital, Pantera Capital, Firstmark Capital, Distributed Global, FJ Labs, FundersClub, 6th Man Ventures, Myelin, 17Sigma, Animo, Afore VC, Shana Fisher (3K VC), Daniel Vogel (CEO Bitso), Ken Nguyen (Founder Republic), and many more.
We are looking for a seasoned Product Designer who will play a critical role setting the right foundation for our products and brand. You will work closely with Pixel’s founders and engineering team to make sure we are designing the best possible experience for our users. Pixel has a diverse set of users which makes this role all the more challenging and fun.
- Lead creation and execution of all matters regarding product design & brand at Pixel
- Be an active participant of our community to understand the needs and empathize with our users. You will conduct user research and design system-wide feedback processes
- Create, collaborate and iterate on high-quality wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Work closely and collaborate with engineering and product and leadership teams
- Ensure we are shipping products that are consistent with our design standards and brand
- 5+ years of product design experience
- Strong portfolio of past projects that shows your are a world-class product deesigner
- Elementary knowledge of web3
- Strong communication skills
- Shared passion for what we are building
- Potentially life-changing ownership in Pixel
- Flexibility to work from wherever you want within our time zone range
- Health insurance
- Workspace budget so you can design your own workstation from home
- Previous experience in web3 projects (protocols or NFTs)
- Previous experience in the gaming space
Pixel is an EEO
- We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If this role seems like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you! Send us a note with your resume and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org