Pixel – [Stealth Co] – Solidity Engineer
Pixel is building the platform to empower players across digital economies providing them tools to discover the best games and trade NFTs within them. We enable players, guilds, games and investors to connect and thrive together across these new emerging worlds.
Pixel is backed by world-class investors including Hack.vc, Foundation Capital, Dragonfly Capital, Pantera Capital, Firstmark Capital, Distributed Global, FJ Labs, FundersClub, 6th Man Ventures, Myelin, 17Sigma, Animo, Afore VC, Shana Fisher (3K VC), Daniel Vogel (CEO Bitso), Ken Nguyen (Founder Republic), and many more.
We are looking for a team member who is passionate about building the contracts on which the identity and economic freedom of players across the globe will rely upon. You care about shipping high performing code while maintaining the highest security standards. As one of the first members of the team, you will help lay out the technical foundation on which Pixel is built.
- Design and implement the core contracts that players, games, and guilds interact with
- Implement the processes to ensure continuous and safe deployment cycles
- Keep the highest coding standards ensuring performance, clarity and maintainability
- Mentor newer team members and help them excel at their careers
- Work with the design and leadership team to craft solutions to address our users’ needs
- Shape the future of playing and working across transparent digital economies
- 2+ years of industry experience building smart-contracts in Solidity
- 5+ years of industry experience as software engineer
- Knowledge of engineering best practices -coding standards, testing frameworks-
- Attention to detail and upholding yourself and others to the highest bar
- Strong communication skills
- Bias for action
- Potentially life-changing ownership in Pixel
- Flexibility to work from wherever you want within our time zone range
- Health insurance
- Workspace budget so you can design your own workstation from home
- Gaming experience (as a gamer or developer)
- Contributions to open-source projects
Pixel is an EEO
- We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If this role seems like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you! Send us a note with your resume/github profile to email@example.com