Marketing Operations Lead (US-Remote)
Marketing Operations Lead
We are Skyflow, an 80 million dollar Series B funded five-year-old company with about 100 employees that has developed the world's first Data Privacy Vault delivered as an API. Our mission is to transform how businesses handle and protect their users’ financial, healthcare, and personal information — the data that powers our digital economy. Inspired by the zero-trust data vaults that Apple and Netflix built to handle customer data, we've built a cloud-based vault that is available through a simple and elegant API. With Skyflow, developers can easily build best-of-breed data privacy, security and compliance directly into their applications, the same way they use Stripe, Twilio, or Okta.
Skyflow is based in Palo Alto California, with offices in Bangalore, India, and team members working from locations all around the world. If you would like to work alongside former Executives and Leaders from companies like Salesforce, Google, Twilio, and Oracle.
Come join us!
Team and Role Overview:
Skyflow is seeking a Marketing Operations Lead to own and manage the infrastructure, technology, and processes to support our marketing efforts. You’ll oversee the implementation of marketing campaigns, measure the effectiveness, and optimize processes to improve overall marketing performance. You'll oversee the marketing technology stack and ensure that it is optimized to support the company’s pipeline and revenue objectives.
This is a strategically important role where you’ll work closely with Skyflow’s executive team to report on marketing performance and identify new opportunities.
The marketing team are storytellers, are highly collaborative, are energizers with deep empathy for our customers, and work cross-functionally with most areas of Skyflow. You should know what developers, architects, and CTOs care about.
- Develop and drive marketing operations strategies to drive increased pipeline and customer acquisition
- Plan, build, and maintain marketing systems, processes and tools that enable efficient and effective marketing operations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales, product, and customer experience to ensure alignment and achieve business objectives
- Manage Skyflow’s marketing technology stack
- Build and maintain dashboards and reports to track marketing performance, provide insights and inform decision-making
- Support the creation of marketing campaigns, including email, social media and content marketing
- Conduct ongoing analysis of marketing programs to analyze room for improvement and optimize ROI
- Have a very data-driven approach to ensure data integrity, data quality, and compliance and uncover new marketing opportunities
- Stay up to date with the latest marketing trends and best practices
- 7+ years of extensive experience in marketing operations ideally at a fast growth startup
- Strong analytical skills to analyze data and metrics to measure the effectiveness of our marketing programs and campaigns
- Solid project management skills to manage multiple projects and programs simultaneously
- Technical expertise with tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce, and Webflow
- Work from home expense (U.S., Canada, and Australia)
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options (Varies by Country)
- Vanguard 401k
- Very generous PTO
- Flexible Hours
- Generous Equity
At Skyflow, we believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.
A base salary range of $118,200 - $153,800 can be expected for this role in the San Francisco/Bay Area. You could also be entitled to receive an additional incentive bonus or variable pay, equity, and benefits.
Skyflow operates from a place of high trust and transparency; we are happy to disclose the pay range for our open roles that best align with your needs. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, education, and location.
Something looks off?