Sales Development Representative (Remote - US)
Sales Development Representative
Skyflow is a data and AI privacy company built to radically simplify how companies isolate, protect, and govern their customers’ most sensitive data. With its global network of data privacy vaults, Skyflow is also a comprehensive solution for companies around the world looking to securely implement LLMs and meet complex data localization requirements. Skyflow currently supports a diverse customer base that spans verticals like fintech, retail, travel, and healthcare.
About the role:
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, with great communication and interpersonal skills, a strong work ethic, and a desire to be successful in sales. As an SDR at Skyflow, you will follow up with inbound leads and prospect into companies to determine new opportunities. You will identify and qualify sales opportunities, owning the first steps in a successful sales process to build our sales pipeline. This role is a tremendous learning opportunity for the right candidate, as you will work closely with the sales and marketing teams. A successful candidate will have experience establishing and maintaining relationships with enterprise customers and pitch the value of a technical product to prospects.
- Deliver new business opportunities to the Skyflow sales team and contribute to our company’s revenue goals
- Identify prospects and build a pipeline through outbound campaigns
- Build and maintain relationships with prospects through email, phone and LinkedIn
- Develop a deep understanding of Skyflow's privacy platform
- Identify promising verticals to drive increased revenue opportunities
- Work closely with Marketing on creating top-of-the-funnel email messaging sequences that resonate with our developer audience
- 6+ months of relevant working experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and eagerness to learn
- Willingness to take ownership and execute through ambiguity
- Excited to make cold calls to prospective customers every single day
- Self-starter with a proactive approach to prospecting and lead generation
- Experience using Outreach, Sales Navigator, Apollo (or another lead data platform), and/or 6sense is nice to have
- Work from home expense (U.S., Canada, and Australia)
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options (Varies by Country)
- Vanguard 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Hours
- Generous Equity
At Skyflow, we are a remote first company that believes diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.
A base salary range of $50,500 - $74,500 can be expected for this role in San Francisco and New York. You are also eligible to receive an additional incentive bonus or variable pay, equity, and benefits.
Skyflow operates from a place of high trust and transparency; we are happy to disclose the pay range for our open roles that best align with your needs. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, education, and location.