That.app is a web3 company building innovative products for NFT collectors and creators. At That.app you'll have an opportunity to build state-of-the-art decentralized technology that will redefine global NFT markets. By joining us at this early stage you will make fundamental decisions that will shape the course of That.app.
As a Product Manager, you will work closely with the CEO, company leadership, and top engineers to build a product that will impact millions of NFT collectors.
- That.app is founded by an ex-Intel engineer with 6 years of experience in managerial positions in early stage startups and a Stanford MBA degree.
- We are backed by six venture capital firms and notable industry influencers
- We are based out of San Francisco Bay area and some individual contributors work remotely
- Translate vision into execution. Work closely with leadership and process vision into actual product execution; you will build the product roadmap and set execution priorities for the dev organization
- Plan and design features. you will plan exciting features including the UX/UI on Figma (together with the designer), product spec, and execution plan (together with the engineers)
- Build technology products. You will participate in technical discussions and help developers remove technical roadblocks including testing APIs, reading smart contracts, and planning the software architecture
- Work closely with people. CEO, developers, designers, partners, clients, and marketers
- Conduct customer interviews. Staying close to the ground is important to us. We are conversing with many users and creators on a weekly basis to keep an eye on the current needs of the market
- Metrics-oriented. We expect the PM to be very analytic and methodological in acquiring data and making decisions based on it; you will use product analytics tools and will need to constantly improve the performance metrics
- Proven success and track record of 4+ years in B2C product management
- Experience with owning a full product cycle including ideation, development, launch, and growth
- Experience with prioritizing organizational efforts effectively for a year, quarter, and for iterations of two weeks
- Experience with planning software products
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset, can succeed in fast-paced and uncertain environments while acting autonomously
- Ability to adjust to other time zones for meeting stakeholders from around the globe
- A good understanding of the Web3 industry and ecosystem; Must own NFTs
- Based in SF Bay Area and willing to work in a hybrid model
- 1+ years full time role in crypto/ blockchain/ DeFi/ NFT companies
- Have worked on mobile/social network/fintech products
- Have worked before in an early-stage startup
- Background in Software development
- BSc./ MSc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering