Solutions Delivery Manager
Data management solutions accounted for more than one-fifth of all enterprise infrastructure spend in 2021. The “modern data stack” promises a centralized data platform for powering valuable new applications, from AI-powered products to real-time analytics.
Unfortunately, a big problem stands in the way of most data projects and products – the issue of data quality. Rules-based data quality approaches that worked when data was small and tightly controlled don’t scale. And with more data sources, transformations, and users, quality issues are multiplying fast. The vast majority of issues go uncaught—until they lead to an expensive fire drill.
Anomalo is the automated AI solution that plugs directly into the modern data stack and automatically monitors tables for a wide range of data quality issues. Our software uses unsupervised learning to catch deep problems in the data, like sudden changes in the distribution, that aren’t covered by static rules or basic observability. With built-in root cause analysis, Anomalo shows not only whether data is anomalous but also why and what the impact is. This prevents data issues from reaching dashboards, reports, and products, while data teams spend less time debugging and more time building.
We’re rapidly growing and work with some of the biggest brands leveraging data today, like Block, Discover Financial Services, Buzzfeed, and Notion. The company has raised a total of $72M seed through Series B funding and is backed by top-tier venture firms like SignalFire, Norwest Venture Partners, Databricks Ventures, Foundation Capital, Two Sigma Ventures, and First Round Capital.
Anomalo is building the platform that data-driven companies need to be able to make good data-driven decisions, and would love to have you join for the ride.
As a Solutions Delivery Manager at Anomalo, you will be responsible managing the deployment, onboarding and adoption of Anomalo for a portfolio of customers. You will serve as the customer’s primary post-sales point of contact and provide technical guidance and support across all phases of the customer journey. This role involves both strategic planning and in the weeds day-to-day tactical execution. We’re looking for someone with a strong technical background, who is deeply organized, not afraid to roll up their sleeves and who naturally takes on a customer-centric mindset and approach.
What you’ll do as a Solutions Delivery Manager at Anomalo:
- Own a portfolio of global customer accounts, serving as the primary post-sales point of contact, providing technical guidance and support across all phases of the customer journey
- Develop customized deployment and enablement plans that align with each customer’s specific needs and objectives
- Serve as the initial point of contact for customer inquiries and issues related to the Anomalo software, ensuring prompt and effective resolution and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Track and report on overall customer health, delivering frequent updates to key stakeholders across the company
- Collaborate closely with Sales to identify and execute on expansion opportunities
- Deliver proactive support to drive adoption through regular office hours, product feature reviews and quarterly technical health audit
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 5+ years of experience in a Technical Solutions Delivery role (or similar capacity), managing customer accounts and/or technical delivery projects in enterprise software
- Enterprise software industry experience in data management, data integration, data warehousing, ETL/ELT, AI/ML or other surrounding data markets
- Customer centric and have a customer-first mindset and approach to all interactions
- Strong communication skills across technical, non-technical and Executive audiences
- Thrive in an ambiguous environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly while still having the ability to focus on details and be analytical
Ideal candidates will also have:
- Foundational knowledge in cloud computing, ETL concepts and workflows, and SQL
- Experience troubleshooting SaaS and full stack applications, APIs, and associated infrastructure for Enterprise-size companies
- Successfully managed cases throughout the entire support lifecycle, from triage and reproduction to writing bug reports for engineering and case resolution
- Experience managing multiple tasks and seamlessly shifting between diverse contexts, demonstrating the ability to stay organized, prioritize effectively, and maintain high productivity in dynamic work environments.
- Flexibility to travel to customer locations (approximately 15%)
- The estimated annual salary range for this role is $160,000 - $210,000 plus meaningful equity
UI and rich visualizations help our customers solve unknowns and anticipate data
issues before they happen.
🔍 A values-driven, open and transparent culture that supports autonomy and growth.
🏡 Fully Remote: We were fully remote before it was a thing, and we believe your best
work happens on your schedule. We offer a generous $2,000 stipend to ensure your
remote office is comfortable.
✈ Quarterly Offsites: While we love the flexibility of being remote-first, we also
recognize the value of spending time together in person. We make time to get together
(in a new destination!) for a company-wide offsite each quarter.
🌴 Generous Time Off: Enjoy 17 company holidays and unlimited vacation time that we
encourage you to take. We also have a company-wide winter break the last week of the
🩹 Health Benefits: Comprehensive family-friendly medical, dental, and vision insurance
plans. Anomalo covers 90% of your premiums. We provide access to family planning
and reproductive care for our employees and their families by partnering with Carrot
Fertility. We provide mental health and wellness benefits for all employees, covered at
🍼 Family Comes First: We offer 16 weeks of parental leave, during which you will
receive your full pay.
💸 Investment in the company & your future: Every employee is granted a meaningful equity package. We also offer life insurance and a 401(k) plan.