Security Field Engineer
Who is Anvilogic?
Anvilogic is a venture-backed cyber-security startup with the mission of re-imagining the Security Operations Center (SOC), enabling defenders to respond rapidly to escalating cyber attacks. Our founders started this company because they were the brightest and best at solving problems where they worked as they discovered answers that they knew, first-hand, were desperately needed in other SOCs worldwide. They have security in their DNA and have previously built market-leading security products across numerous security domains, including email, endpoint, data center, and SIEMs. They also run SOCs in Fortune 10 and Fortune 500 companies. The leaders are also practical people with the emotional intelligence required to make a positive workplace climate more than just hype.
Anvilogic is the first in the industry to solve the enterprise's automation problem for threat detection as we break new ground in the efficacy and efficiency benefits we bring SOCs. At Anvilogic, we’re committed to our work, mutual success, having fun, and, most importantly, to our customer’s success. And did we say our customers LOVE us?
Why Choose Anvilogic?
Are you looking for a chance to step into a new market, sell to early adopters, and see your career advancing with new technology you help create as the market discovers what you have to offer? At Anvilogic, we are excited because transformational SOC leaders and practitioners are beginning to see what’s possible, and we are helping them to fix the broken cyber security operations lifecycle. You will thrive at Anvilogic if you:
- Get excited about helping customers solve long-standing security challenges with a new approach. Are you creative? Are you at a place in your career where making a significant impact—for your team, company, and customers—is important?
- Enjoy being a team player willing to take on any challenge with us as we work hard, have fun, and make history.
- Relish the opportunity to articulate, demonstrate, and prove our product in the marketplace and contribute directly to its ongoing development and enhancement.
- Are stoked about working with an exceptional team who values your contribution and expertise from both a technical and business standpoint. Our savvy group is having a great time learning and collaborating. Our people love what they do here, and we help them to develop what’s next. We play to our people’s strengths, coach each other, and demonstrate a genuine appreciation for their work through recognition and rewards. We are having fun growing Anvilogic into a successful and profitable venture. If you like solving problems that didn’t have a reasonable solution until now, come scale up with us.
Security Field Engineer Role
The Security Field Engineer will help manage customer engagements pre and post-implementation for technical based requests.
This role will be responsible for ensuring customer success throughout the engagement lifecycle and will work closely with product, sales and marketing to generate customer traction, as well as implementing customer success criteria per and post pilot.
- Managing ongoing or in progress customer engagements
- Working closely with platform product team on customer requests, bugs, or enhancements
- Developing and integrating specific customer detection use cases or integrations with the customer
- Develop scenario based on attack paths in customer environments
- Normalization of datasets/logging in customer environments
- Assist in advanced Threat Hunting and detection engineering use cases within customer environments
- Assist with customer presentations, demos, etc.
- Assist with automation of tasks related to customer onboarding
- Assist in new feature development and product strategy based on customer usage and feedback
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan