Principal QA Automation Engineer (Remote)
Anvilogic is a venture-backed cyber-security startup with the mission of re-imagining the Security Operation Center (SOC) enabling network defenders to rapidly respond to escalating cyber attacks. Our founders have scores of years of security DNA, and have previously built market-leading security products across numerous security domains including email, endpoint, data center and SIEMs.
As the Principal QA Automation Engineer at Anvilogic, you will be responsible for owning product quality starting with developing automation test suites for all the Anvilogic products and leading and mentoring the offshore QA Engineering team. You will work closely with Engineering feature teams, Product Managers and Field Engineering Teams to (1) understand intent, usage and scope of features, and (2) design, develop and implement test plans for the deliverables, and (3) design, implement and track metrics for coverage, and (4) keep all the stakeholders informed of the quality risks that might exist in a release.
- As a Principal Automation Engineer, you’ll work within an agile, cross-functional scrum team to deliver high quality software.
- You will lead automation efforts by streamlining the test automation process, build, maintain, and troubleshoot a robust automation coverage for our front-end and backend products
- The ideal candidate will be able to work with a complex enterprise cloud solution to deliver quality releases by providing automation coverage, work with DevOps CI/CD, and being able to run a large scale, cross-functional automation frameworks covering frontend/UI, backend, API, as well as performance
- Develop and generate test cases, scripts, plans (manual and automated) for Anvilogic Products (frontend and backend)
- Be a champion for automation-focused QA culture, working with other QA engineers to drive automation and CI/CD tools and frameworks
- Troubleshoot, and conduct root cause analysis of the product defects or automation framework optimizations
- Provide feedback on current software quality and customer experience of new and existing features
- Display great attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure, agile environment
- Manage multiple priorities and projects, taking initiative and solving problems creatively and positively
- 7+ years experience in Quality Assurance with increased level of responsibilities
- 3-5 years with frontend automation framework
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Strategic understanding, design and development of Automation Tests using any of automation tools and frameworks such as TestCafe, Selenium etc.
- Hands-on ability to implement frameworks and automated regression tests
- Demonstrated experience testing SaaS applications, web service APIs•
- Strong knowledge in SQA methodology and different test types
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Working experience with Git, Jira, Jenkins
- Strong technical communication skills, including the ability to translate details to non-technical peers
- Proficiency with IDE-based development
- Experience working with source code management suites
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Competitive pay & equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Unlimited Paid time off