San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, April 15, 2020
At Anyscale, we're on a mission to democratize distributed computing and make it accessible to software developers of all skill levels. We’re commercializing Ray, a popular open-source project that's creating an ecosystem of libraries for scalable machine learning. Companies like OpenAI, Uber, Spotify, Instacart, Cruise, and many more, have Ray in their tech stacks to accelerate the progress of AI applications out into the real world.
With Anyscale, we’re building the best place to run Ray, so that any developer or data scientist can scale an ML application from their laptop to the cluster without needing to be a distributed systems expert.
We're a San Francisco based company, proud to be backed by $250+ million from top-tier investors like Andreessen Horowitz, NEA, and Addition.
About the role:
We're looking for passionate, motivated people who are excited to build tools that will power the next generation of cloud applications. If the idea of an infinite laptop appeals to you, let's build the future of software development together.
We're hiring exceptional software engineers for a variety of open roles, including:
- Distributed systems
- Machine learning
- Production serving
- Reinforcement learning
As part of this role, you will:
- Develop high-quality software to empower software developers and simplify programming
- Work with a team of leading experts in distributed systems and machine learning
- Communicate your work to a broader audience through talks, tutorials, and blog posts
- Help us build and shape a world-class company
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- At least 2 year of relevant work experience
- Solid background in algorithms, data structures, system design
- Experience in building scalable and fault-tolerant distributed systems
- Experience working with a cloud technology stack (AWS, GCP, Kubernetes)
- Experience building machine learning training pipelines or inference services in a production setting
- Experience with big data tools (Spark, Flink, Hadoop)
- At Anyscale, we take a market-based approach to compensation. We are data-driven, transparent, and consistent. The target salary for this role is $142,000 - $285,000. As the market data changes over time, the target salary for this role may be adjusted.
- Stock Options
- Healthcare plans, with premiums covered by Anyscale at 99% for both employees and dependents
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Wellness stipend
- Education stipend
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Commute reimbursement
- 100% of in-office meals covered
This role is also eligible to participate in Anyscale's Equity and Benefits offerings, including the following:
Anyscale Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates are evaluated without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law. Anyscale Inc. is an E-Verify company and you may review the Notice of E-Verify Participation and the Right to Work posters in English and Spanish
See more open positions at Anyscale
Something looks off?