Head of Product Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Product
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, October 1, 2022
At Anyscale, we're on a mission to democratize distributed computing and make it accessible to software developers of all skill levels. We’re commercializing Ray, a popular open-source project that's creating an ecosystem of libraries for scalable machine learning. Companies like OpenAI, Uber, Spotify, Instacart, Cruise, and many more, have Ray in their tech stacks to accelerate the progress of AI applications out into the real world.
With Anyscale, we’re building the best place to run Ray, so that any developer or data scientist can scale an ML application from their laptop to the cluster without needing to be a distributed systems expert.
Proud to be backed by Andreessen Horowitz, NEA, and Addition with $250+ million raised to date.
Anyscale is based in San Francisco, CA. Employees are required to come in office 3x a week.
As part of this opportunity, you will:
- Drive messaging and positioning for Ray and Anyscale
- Define and maintain persona definitions for key personae - developers, data scientists, Ops professionals, CxOs
- Lead product launches for new releases, working closely with Community, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing colleagues
- Create and lead website content and positioning on the Ray.io and Anyscale website
- Create Sales collateral (brochures, presentations) for different audiences (executives, developers, and more)
- Work with users and customers to tell their success stories in case studies, videos, blog posts, industry events, and more
- Work with demand-gen colleagues to plan and manage content for our webinar series and blog schedule; take ownership of results and audience engagement
- Drive product-led growth initiatives as Ray and Anyscale become self-serve
- Be an ambassador for Anyscale; speak to analysts, to the press, and at market-facing events including webinars
What you bring to the role:
- 7+ years of product marketing experience, preferably in the data and AI industry
- Strong writing skills
- Amazing storytelling ability
- Empathy towards the challenges facing developers and AI product leaders
- Ability to deeply understand and communicate the Ray and Anyscale value proposition
- Proven team-building and team management experience
- Prior experience in pre-sales, product management, or technical product marketing roles is a plus
- Experience and/or certification in product-led growth is a plus
- At Anyscale, we take a market-based approach to compensation. We are data-driven, transparent, and consistent. The target salary for this role is $215,638-$276,542. As the market data changes over time, the target salary for this role may be adjusted.
- Stock Options
- Healthcare plans, with premiums covered by Anyscale at 99% for both employees and dependents
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Wellness stipend
- Education stipend
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Time Off
- Commute reimbursement
- 100% of in-office meals covered
This role is also eligible to participate in Anyscale's Equity and Benefits offerings, including the following:
Anyscale Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates are evaluated without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law. Anyscale Inc. is an E-Verify company and you may review the Notice of E-Verify Participation and the Right to Work posters in English and Spanish