Software Engineer (Fall 2023 Intern)
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2023
At Anyscale, we're on a mission to democratize distributed computing and make it accessible to software developers of all skill levels. We’re commercializing Ray, a popular open-source project that's creating an ecosystem of libraries for scalable machine learning. Companies like OpenAI, Uber, Spotify, Instacart, Cruise, and many more, have Ray in their tech stacks to accelerate the progress of AI applications out into the real world.
With Anyscale, we’re building the best place to run Ray, so that any developer or data scientist can scale an ML application from their laptop to the cluster without needing to be a distributed systems expert.
We're a San Francisco based company, proud to be backed by $250+ million from top-tier investors like Andreessen Horowitz, NEA, and Addition.
We are looking for passionate and motivated individuals coming out of academia who are excited to build tools to power the next generation of cloud applications. We are hiring for a variety of roles which touch upon some of the following areas:
- Distributed systems
- Machine learning
- Production serving
- Reinforcement Learning
As part of this role, you will:
- Develop high quality software to empower software developers and simplify programming
- Work with a team of leading distributed systems and machine learning experts
- Communicate your work to a broader audience through talks, tutorials, and blog posts
- Help us to build and shape a world class company
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Are passionate about the intersection of machine learning and distributed systems
- Are interested in working at a startup and making an impact
- Have relevant software engineering internship experiences at tech companies
- Have side projects that showcase their passion for programming outside of the classroom setting
- Are a at least a rising junior
- At Anyscale, we take a market based approach to compensation. We are data-driven, transparent, and consistent. The target rate for this role is $50-$74.51/hr. As the market data changes over time, the target rate for this role may be adjusted.
Anyscale Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates are evaluated without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law. Anyscale Inc. is an E-Verify company and you may review the Notice of E-Verify Participation and the Right to Work posters in English and Spanish
See more open positions at Anyscale
Something looks off?