San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
At Anyscale, we're on a mission to democratize distributed computing and make it accessible to software developers of all skill levels. We’re commercializing Ray, a popular open-source project that's creating an ecosystem of libraries for scalable machine learning. Companies like OpenAI, Uber, Spotify, Instacart, Cruise, and many more, have Ray in their tech stacks to accelerate the progress of AI applications out into the real world.
With Anyscale, we’re building the best place to run Ray, so that any developer or data scientist can scale an ML application from their laptop to the cluster without needing to be a distributed systems expert.
We're a San Francisco based company, proud to be backed by $250+ million from top-tier investors like Andreessen Horowitz, NEA, and Addition.
About the Role
Anyscale is looking for an enthusiastic and team oriented Executive Assistant to join our team! You’ll be supporting our Head of Product and our Head of Marketing executives. This individual will be working with key stakeholders across the company to proactively manage schedules, priorities, and resolve administrative and operational needs before they arise. The right person for this role is a professional with strong interpersonal skills who enjoys a fast-paced startup environment. This person also brings a can-do attitude and collaborative spirit.
- Managing multiple complex calendars including scheduling, organization and prioritization to best leverage executives' time
- Planning, booking and managing travel
- Creation, management and tracking of expenses. Including comprehensive understanding of expense policy
- Working with internal and external stakeholders as needed for ad hoc projects
- Partner with cross org partners and/or vendors to provide support as needed for company events
- Handle confidential and non-routine information and facilitate communication between appropriate departments
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years, with at least 2 years working with a VP-level leader in any sized business OR a Director-level in a global business
- Prior experience supporting 2+ executives
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail and timely follow through on all tasks
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Team oriented mindset with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- Prior experience working at a startup
- Prior experience working in tech
- Proficient with Google Workspace and Slack
- At Anyscale, we take a market-based approach to compensation. We are data-driven, transparent, and consistent. The target salary for this role is $131,653 - $150,000. As the market data changes over time, the target salary for this role may be adjusted.
- Stock Options
- Healthcare plans, with premiums covered by Anyscale at 99% for both employees and dependents
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Wellness stipend
- Education stipend
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Commute reimbursement
- 100% of in-office meals covered
This role is also eligible to participate in Anyscale's Equity and Benefits offerings, including the following:
Anyscale Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates are evaluated without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law. Anyscale Inc. is an E-Verify company and you may review the Notice of E-Verify Participation and the Right to Work posters in English and Spanish
See more open positions at Anyscale
Something looks off?