Head of Digital Demand Generation
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
At Anyscale, we're on a mission to democratize distributed computing and make it accessible to software developers of all skill levels. We’re commercializing Ray, a popular open-source project that's creating an ecosystem of libraries for scalable machine learning. Companies like OpenAI, Uber, Spotify, Instacart, Cruise, and many more, have Ray in their tech stacks to accelerate the progress of AI applications out into the real world.
With Anyscale, we’re building the best place to run Ray, so that any developer or data scientist can scale an ML application from their laptop to the cluster without needing to be a distributed systems expert.
We're a San Francisco based company, proud to be backed by $250+ million from top-tier investors like Andreessen Horowitz, NEA, and Addition.
Anyscale is seeking an experienced Head of Digital Demand Generation to join our growing marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to drive demand for not only our Anyscale product, but our open sourced platform, Ray through digital channels with a focus on lead generation, nurturing and conversion.
As part of this opportunity, you will:
- Develop and execute comprehensive digital demand generation campaigns across multiple channels, including email, social media, display advertising, search, and content marketing
- Build and optimize landing pages and conversion paths to maximize lead capture and conversion rates
- Manage and optimize our paid search and social advertising campaigns, including budget allocation, bidding, ad creative, and targeting
- Work closely with our content and design teams to develop compelling and relevant content that engages our target audience and drives conversions
- Collaborate with our sales team to ensure a seamless lead handoff process, and work with them to optimize the lead nurturing and follow-up process
- Analyze and report on campaign performance, and use data insights to continuously improve campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, and share insights and recommendations with the team(
- Work with content producers to drive SEO
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in digital demand generation, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment and/or open source
- Strong expertise in managing paid search and social advertising campaigns, including Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads, and Facebook Ads
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, HubSpot, or Eloqua
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills, with the ability to analyze complex data sets and provide actionable insights
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively across teams and functions
- If you are a results-driven digital marketer with a passion for demand generation and a track record of success, we would love to hear from you
- At Anyscale, we take a market-based approach to compensation. We are data-driven, transparent, and consistent. The target salary for this role is $155,000 - $193,000. As the market data changes over time, the target salary for this role may be adjusted.
- Stock Options
- Healthcare plans, with premiums covered by Anyscale at 99% for both employees and dependents
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Wellness stipend
- Education stipend
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Commute reimbursement
- 100% of in-office meals covered
This role is also eligible to participate in Anyscale's Equity and Benefits offerings, including the following:
Anyscale Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates are evaluated without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law. Anyscale Inc. is an E-Verify company and you may review the Notice of E-Verify Participation and the Right to Work posters in English and Spanish
See more open positions at Anyscale
Something looks off?