Product Manager (DevX, UX, Observability)
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2023
At Anyscale, we're on a mission to democratize distributed computing and make it accessible to software developers of all skill levels. We’re commercializing Ray, a popular open-source project that's creating an ecosystem of libraries for scalable machine learning. Companies like OpenAI, Uber, Spotify, Instacart, Cruise, and many more, have Ray in their tech stacks to accelerate the progress of AI applications out into the real world.
With Anyscale, we’re building the best place to run Ray, so that any developer or data scientist can scale an ML application from their laptop to the cluster without needing to be a distributed systems expert.
Proud to be backed by Andreessen Horowitz, NEA, and Addition with $250+ million raised to date.
Anyscale is based in San Francisco, CA. Employees are required to come in office 3x a week.
We’re looking for a Product Manager who knows what a great Developer Experience looks like and wants to make it even better. This Product Manager will raise the bar for how intuitively and quickly individuals and organizations find, try, and ultimately adopt Anyscale. This PM will also ensure our ecosystem integrations are wide ranging, tightly integrated, and richly featured so users can be free to create any AI app they can imagine.
- Prioritize and execute on an ambitious and impactful product roadmap
- Take the product to market and drive its adoption. You will partner with marketing on webinars, write blog posts to drive product adoption
- Work cross-functionally to get products and features out the door. You’ll work with top-notch engineers on cutting edge ML and cloud related projects
- Work closely with our users and make them successful by identifying core product gaps and potential improvements
- Make high quality decisions quickly and efficiently and manage stakeholders to ensure that we stay focused on our key objective and metrics
- Deliver crisp communication about our products and services, both internally and externally
- 5+ years in product management
- Strong customer orientation and technical sense, with deep understanding of developer workflow
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: Infrastructure, SaaS, or cloud experience
- Rolled out a product or features end-to-end
- At Anyscale, we take a market-based approach to compensation. We are data-driven, transparent, and consistent. The target salary for this role is $193,230-$251,832. As the market data changes over time, the target salary for this role may be adjusted.
- Stock Options
- Healthcare plans, with premiums covered by Anyscale at 99% for both employees and dependents
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Wellness stipend
- Education stipend
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Time Off
- Commute reimbursement
- 100% of in-office meals covered
This role is also eligible to participate in Anyscale's Equity and Benefits offerings, including the following:
Anyscale Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates are evaluated without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.