Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
At Anyscale, we're on a mission to democratize distributed computing and make it accessible to software developers of all skill levels. We’re commercializing Ray, a popular open-source project that's creating an ecosystem of libraries for scalable machine learning. Companies like OpenAI, Uber, Spotify, Instacart, Cruise, and many more, have Ray in their tech stacks to accelerate the progress of AI applications out into the real world.
With Anyscale, we’re building the best place to run Ray, so that any developer or data scientist can scale an ML application from their laptop to the cluster without needing to be a distributed systems expert.
Proud to be backed by Andreessen Horowitz, NEA, and Addition with $250+ million raised to date.
Anyscale is based in San Francisco, CA. Employees are required to come in office 3x a week.
About the role:
As a Solutions Architect at Anyscale, you will be the technical face of our company and biggest advocate for our customers. You’ll work closely with sales, product management, and engineering to ensure that our product has the right experiences and shape to drive value in customer engagements.
The ideal candidate will be a scrappy executor, able to work independently, and lead complex POCs with our users as they adopt Anyscale and Ray. You’ll be on point for demoing our product, scoping POCs, making users successful, and amplifying the voice of our customers. Expect to learn a ton about Ray, Anyscale, and early stage product go-to-market! You’ll be fundamental in helping us disrupt what it means to build distributed applications at scale.
Our product is inherently technical, so we’re looking for folks that know how to communicate about technical products with multiple audiences – whether it’s the C-suite or an individual engineer.
As part of this role, you'll be involved in:
- Building awesome product demos, tutorials, reference architectures, and blogs demonstrating the strong capabilities of the Anyscale platform
- Knowing Ray from end-to-end and educating customers on how to use Ray
- Working with customers as they build applications on Ray
- Knowing the ML landscape and toolsets that are at the forefront of cutting edge tech
- Working cross-functionally to be the voice of our customers and delivering impactful solutions alongside our product and engineering teams
- Working directly with customers at every layer of their organization (C Suite to data scientists and developers) and acting as a trusted advisor for our users
- Helping us identify potential improvements and gaps in our product and prioritizing features through the development process
- Efficiently managing stakeholders to ensure that we stay focused on our key objective and metrics in the sales process
- Driving crisp communication about our products and services, both internally and externally
- Working alongside marketing and Go-to-Market to create and deliver high quality content to evangelize Anyscale and Ray
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years of pre- and post-sales experience, either as a sales engineer, solutions engineer/architect, customer success engineer/manager, or a consultant
- Strong technical skills. You should have working knowledge of Python fundamentals, as well as the ability to learn Ray and build Ray applications with various libraries
- Experience in enterprise SaaS, infrastructure, open source, and/or ML/AI technologies
- Experience in public cloud and enterprise infrastructure
- Customer success orientation. You are able to demonstrate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences, build value with end users, and drive solutions over the line
- Cross-functional collaboration with technical stakeholders, including Engineering and Product
Anyscale Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates are evaluated without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.