Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, November 12, 2021
At Anyscale, we're on a mission to democratize distributed computing and make it accessible to software developers of all skill levels. We’re commercializing Ray, a popular open-source project that's creating an ecosystem of libraries for scalable machine learning. Companies like OpenAI, Uber, Spotify, Instacart, Cruise, and many more, have Ray in their tech stacks to accelerate the progress of AI applications out into the real world.
With Anyscale, we’re building the best place to run Ray, so that any developer or data scientist can scale an ML application from their laptop to the cluster without needing to be a distributed systems expert.
Proud to be backed by Andreessen Horowitz, NEA, and Addition with $250+ million raised to date.
Anyscale is based in San Francisco, CA. Employees are required to come in office 3x a week.
About the role:
Anyscale is growing its Sales Team! We're looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to build out our enterprise-level client relationships. This is a Hunter role, so you will be prospecting new business, develop, and close business while focusing on the clients’ requirements. The Enterprise AE’s must have the confidence and ability to negotiate and close agreements with clients and support new customers.
This role is a unique opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way to high visibility, high impact projects at a very exciting time for the company. Anyscale is an innovative, high-growth, customer-focused company in a large and growing market. If you are an energetic, self-managed professional with experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities, we’d love to hear from you.
As part of this role, you will:
- Achieve sales quotas for named accounts on a quarterly and annual basis by developing a sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan
- Develop marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the Anyscale solution within the marketplace
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Arrange and conduct initial Executive and CxO discussions and positioning meetings
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams.
- Be familiar with solution-based approach to selling, have experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities
- Some understanding of the data, compute, ML space and an ability to carry a technical conversation on these topics
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years of full cycle sales experience selling software or cloud based applications to the mid-market
- Emphasis on ML, cloud, and SaaS is desired
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development and quota achievement
- Experience determining customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment
Anyscale Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates are evaluated without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law.