Mid-Market Account Executive
- Full Time
AI is rapidly changing the world. From processing job applications and credit decisions, to making content recommendations and helping researchers analyze genetic markers at scale -- many aspects of our daily lives are touched by machine learned systems in some way.
Arize is the leading machine learning observability platform to help ML teams discover issues, diagnose problems, and improve the results of machine learning models. In short: we are here to build world class software that helps make AI work better.
Our engineering team builds systems that interact with some of the most complex software ever deployed in production. The team is composed of industry veterans that have built deep learning infrastructure, autonomous drones, ridesharing marketplaces, ad tech and much more.
We are looking for a fast-paced, client-obsessed Account Executive with an entrepreneurial mindset to find, win and grow new customers. You’ll be searching for business while being an engaged member of the AI/ML community, identifying prospects who will benefit most from our solution. You’ll accomplish this by running an effective ground-game, talking to AI/ML leaders, identifying opportunities to help and building solutions to help achieve their goals. You’ll be involved in exciting and complex sales cycles and leverage your business acumen to navigate the intricacies.
What You’ll Do
- Be a networker, seller and closer
- Build relationships with AI/ML stakeholders and be an active member of the community
- Conduct discovery with prospects and share the Arize vision
- Run a sophisticated prospecting strategy to “get the word out” and find deals
- Create sales plays, write talk tracks and strategically identify new business opportunities
- Deeply research accounts, stakeholders and competitors
- Manage proof of concepts, drive adoption and grow accounts
- Manage and navigate internal / external stakeholders to ensure success
- Understand use cases, scope licensing and find more workloads
- BANT or MEDDIC methodology preferred
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years SaaS sales experience: Hungry, aggressive and motivated
- Familiarity or willingness to learn sales technologies to find and attract prospects
- Self-starter and comfortable working in limited process environments
- Full-cycle sales experience and ability to navigate the complexities of enterprise deals
- Fast-paced and focused on helping prospects / customers
- Team player: Collaboration with peers and other organizations within Arize is critical to success, we deeply value the success of the collective team over individual gains
- Strong communication skills: Clearly and objectively communicate observations from the field
Bonus Points, But Not Required
- Previous selling experience in
- Software Engineering
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
The estimated annual salary and variable compensation for this role is between $160,000 - $200,000, plus a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is determined based upon a variety of job related factors that may include: transferable work experience, skill sets, and qualifications. Total compensation also includes a comprehensive benefit package, including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, unlimited paid time off, generous parental leave plan, and others for mental and wellness support.
More About Arize
Arize’s mission is to make the world’s AI work and work for the people. Our founders came together through a common frustration: investments in AI are growing rapidly across businesses and organizations of all types, yet it is incredibly difficult to understand why a machine learning model behaves the way it does after it is deployed into the real world.
Learn more about Arize in an interview with our founders: https://www.forbes.com/sites/frederickdaso/2020/09/01/arize-ai-helps-us-understand-how-ai-works/#322488d7753c
Diversity & Inclusion @ Arize
Our company's mission is to make AI work and make AI work for the people, we hope to make an impact in bias industry-wide and that's a big motivator for people who work here. We actively hope that individuals contribute to a good culture
- Regularly have chats with industry experts, researchers, and ethicists across the ecosystem to advance the use of responsible AI
- Culturally conscious events such as LGBTQ trivia during pride month
- We have an active Lady Arizers subgroup
Something looks off?