Product Manager, AI/ML
- Full Time
AI is rapidly changing the world. From processing job applications and credit decisions, to making content recommendations and helping researchers analyze genetic markers at scale -- many aspects of our daily lives are touched by machine learned systems in some way.
Arize is the leading machine learning observability platform to help ML teams discover issues, diagnose problems, and improve the results of machine learning models. In short: we are here to build world class software that helps make AI work better.
Our team is working to define the “canonical stack” for ML workflows, by solving the toughest problems in ML today: how to manage, observe and improve models at scale in a responsible way. The product team has deep technical and strategic backgrounds from leading AI/ML companies (Uber, Cruise, Spotify, Apple) and experience shipping market leading platforms at scale. Working with this team is an opportunity to develop further as a PM leader in a rapidly growing space by collaborating with some of the best in class ML Engineers and Data Scientists in the industry.
What You’ll Do
- You will be owning, strategizing, and developing a large portion of Arize AI’s core product roadmap.
- From ideation to creation, you will be involved in all stages of the product life cycle.
- You will be engaging with our customers directly to gather meaningful insight and feedback in order to create a world class product.
- You will be working cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders; including engineering, design, marketing, and sales to drive our product strategy into production.
- You will be responsible for communicating and integrating competitive analysis, usability research, and market analysis into product requirements.
- Utilize your understanding in ML or related technical space in order to contribute to Arize AI’s main product offering.
What We’re Looking For
- 2-3+ years of relevant product management experience or previous ML experience with strong product ownership.
- Strong track record of producing in a new domain while building new products quickly and efficiently.
- Experience and/or knowledge of working within machine learning, or data platforms and infrastructure.
- Experience working directly with customers and promoting community discussions in order to gather client feedback.
- Experience driving data-informed product strategy into production.
Bonus Points, But Not Required
- Previous engineering and/or tech lead experience
- Experience in API design
- Early startup experience
- Experience working with Figma or similar design tools
The estimated annual salary for this role is between $100,000 - $185,000, plus a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is determined based upon a variety of job related factors that may include: transferable work experience, skill sets, and qualifications. Total compensation also includes a comprehensive benefit package, including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, unlimited paid time off, generous parental leave plan, and others for mental and wellness support.
More About Arize
Arize’s mission is to make the world’s AI work and work for the people. Our founders came together through a common frustration: investments in AI are growing rapidly across businesses and organizations of all types, yet it is incredibly difficult to understand why a machine learning model behaves the way it does after it is deployed into the real world.
Learn more about Arize in an interview with our founders: https://www.forbes.com/sites/frederickdaso/2020/09/01/arize-ai-helps-us-understand-how-ai-works/#322488d7753c
Diversity & Inclusion @ Arize
Our company's mission is to make AI work and make AI work for the people, we hope to make an impact in bias industry-wide and that's a big motivator for people who work here. We actively hope that individuals contribute to a good culture
- Regularly have chats with industry experts, researchers, and ethicists across the ecosystem to advance the use of responsible AI
- Culturally conscious events such as LGBTQ trivia during pride month
- We have an active Lady Arizers subgroup
Something looks off?