Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Friday, April 8, 2022
Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
- Design and implement new user-facing features in iOS applications for our exchange
- Define and implement app coding architectures to allow for future feature growth and maintainability
- Develop applications with a strong focus on animation, UI, design, and usability
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work hand-in-hand with product designers to implement a visual and animated experience that is top in class
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Strong command over Swift and Objective C
- At least 2 years industry experience developing Swift based iOS mobile apps released to App Store
- Understanding of iOS UI implementation, including custom views and layouts, Support Library components, and animation
- Experienced with offline storage, threading, and performance optimizations
- Knowledge of Xcode, Instruments, REST APIs, git, cocoapods, CI/CD toolchain
- A passion for the iOS platform, and staying up-to-date with the latest platform developments
- A skilled communicator experienced working in a diverse team environment
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solving skills
- Flutter or SwiftUI experience
- Developing applications that make heavy use of the WebSocket API
- Your active Github portfolio
- Have contributed to some popular iOS libraries or have your own popular project(s)
- Interest in cryptocurrency and experience with payment related apps and understanding the cryptocurrency trading world is a big plus
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.
See more open positions at Binance.US
Something looks off?