Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Friday, April 8, 2022
Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
- Familiar with HTML5, CSS3, ES6, solid front-end foundation, at least 3 years of development experience
- Proficient in React JS, understand the features and principles of React, at least 1 year of React JS development experience
- Familiar with front-end engineering and related packaging tools;Understand HTTP related knowledge and kernel features of the browser
- Experience in performance optimization and code optimization, strong thinking and independent problem-solving ability
Nice to have
- Familiar with Node JS, know the frequently-used APIs of Node JS.
- Experience in building a complete front-end framework independently, know the packaging, building and deploying processes
- Experience in developing SSR projects, familiar with nextjs or other react server-side rendering frameworks.
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.
See more open positions at Binance.US
Something looks off?