Web Engineer (Mini Program)
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2022
Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
- Independently develop the web application、tool platform or mini program applications
- Optimize our platform functions, build share components and follow good code specification to enhance code quality and work efficiency
- Work with product managers, UE and back-end engineers to complete development tasks based on business requirements
- Improve web performance and participate in overall technical team building
- Familiar with HTML5, CSS3, ES6, solid front-end foundation, more than 2 years of experience in mini program development, and mobile H5 development experience
- Familiar with at least one front-end framework React/Vue
- Master hybrid mobile development (React Native / Hybrid, etc.), understand its principle and operating mechanism
- Familiar with common mini program development solutions, such as taro, uni-app, etc
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.
See more open positions at Binance.US
Something looks off?