Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
As an Operations Manager, you will focus on supporting diverse projects in the operations wheelhouse as well as strategic initiatives throughout the organization. You’ll play a crucial role in designing and executing scalable internal processes to support our rapid growth and expansion of market offerings. You will work to enhance the company’s ability to execute on projects leading to policy and strategy change.
- Partnering with data team and business to produce data dashboards and reporting
- Managing various internal/external projects to improve our exchange product to improve user experience
- Monitoring user feedback and the competitive landscape to improve our products and services
- Coordinating product-focused improvements to drive business growth
- Working with multi-function internal teams as well as external partners to resolve user issues
- A Bachelor degree in computer science, business administration, engineering, commerce, or related field required
- 3-5 years of management experience in user or product operations in crypto exchange, blockchain, consumer internet, payments or banking
- Strong project management skills
- Data-focused, with the ability to analyze data and pinpoint problems in order to provide solutions and results
- User-focused and product-driven mindset
- Crypto experience preferred
- Fluent in English
- Company Address: 595 Burrard Street, Vancouver BC
- Term of Employment: Permanent, full-time
- Wage Range: CAD $114,000 to $120,000
- Benefits Package: This position is eligible for health benefits (dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits), long-term benefits (life insurance), and other benefits (learning/training paid by employer and wellness program).
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.
See more open positions at Binance.US
Something looks off?