Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2022
Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
QA Lead manages the QA team to ensure products meet consistent quality standards and are responsible for establishing comprehensive and efficient quality assurance processes. QA Lead also supervises the teams that build automation frameworks, tools, and maintain required test environments.
- Managing QA team to ensure the new product/features meet quality standards and can go live
- Managing TechOps team to ensure smooth and efficient handling of incident/user issues/internal issues
- Building a comprehensive and efficient quality assurance system with QA and TechOps team
- Building strong and smooth quality assurance processes and criteria which can work well with the Development team
- Leading and helping team to build stable and strong automation framework for API, web page, iOS and android
- Leading and working with the team to build QA tools
- Bachelor degree in engineering, computer science or similar required
- 8+ years of hands-on manual and automated testing, including a minimum 2 years of management experience
- Experience in building a Quality Assurance System
- Experience in CICD framework building
- Experience in managing QA related processes
- Experience testing BE services and FE (mobile and web platforms)
- Experience working in an Agile environment with rapid iterations and releases
- Familiarity with microservices development process
- Familiarity with spring-boot/spring-cloud, middlewares
- Familiarity with aws, k8s, jenkins, docker
- Familiarity with performance testing
- Understanding of software design principles, patterns, algorithms, data structures and multi-threading concepts
- Passion for improving code quality through interaction with the development team
- Fluent in English
- Company Address: 595 Burrard Street, Vancouver BC
- Term of Employment: Permanent, full-time
- Wage Range: CAD $114,000 to $120,000
- Benefits Package: This position is eligible for health benefits (dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits), long-term benefits (life insurance), and other benefits (learning/training paid by employer and wellness program).
- Contact Email: hr@binance.US
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.
See more open positions at Binance.US
Something looks off?