Product Data Scientist
Product, Data Science
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, January 4, 2023
Launched in 2019, Binance.US is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
- Identifying potential business opportunities within your area and creating scope/design approaches to capture those opportunities
- Facilitating data driven decision making across the company
- Automating data and reporting related tasks to facilitate smooth business operations
- Proactively working with stakeholders to define analytical approaches and constructing use cases
- Deriving recommendations from value driven analysis that result in significant impact on the business performance
- Retrieving data from various internal and external sources to conduct regular deep dive analysis and influence business decisions
- Building machine learning prototypes to solve challenging business problems where needed
- 4+ years of experience in Data Science/Analytics
- Bachelor degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, computer systems engineering or a related discipline OR college degree in computer science
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
- Previous experience in a fast growing tech company
- Fluency with SQL and high level of expertise with R/Python
- Fluent in AB tests
- Experience managing multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of Statistics and Machine Learning
- Experience in Machine Learning is a plus
- Strong communication & data presentation skills
- Strong work ethic and initiative
- Proactivity and autonomy
- Company Address: 595 Burrard Street, Vancouver BC
- Term of Employment: Permanent, full-time
- Wage Range: CAD $110,000 to $125,000
- Benefits Package: This position is eligible for health benefits (dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits), long-term benefits (life insurance), and other benefits (learning/training paid by employer and wellness program).
- Contact Email: hr@binance.US
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.
See more open positions at Binance.US
Something looks off?