Lead Product Designer
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, March 3, 2022
CaptivateIQ is a leading sales commission platform — recognized by industry analysts, including Forrester, as well as reputable marketplaces like G2. We are trusted by category leaders and innovators like Gong, Lattice, and DataRobot.
With backing from Sequoia, Accel, ICONIQ, and other leading investors, CaptivateIQ is on a mission to enable every company to take control of commission management.
Come and see why Glassdoor and Comparably have recognized CaptivateIQ as a best place to work!
About the role
The world of incentive compensation management is incredibly complex so we need strong design leaders to bring simplicity to the market. As the Lead Product Designer for the Modeling pillar, you will be responsible for defining and building on a design strategy that makes it easy for compensation admins to build and maintain sales compensation models in CaptivateIQ. Product Design is a highly valued discipline at CaptivateIQ and an equal partner to Product Management and Engineering - come work with us!
- Work closely with a cross-functional team to clearly understand user needs to design thoughtful and engaging solutions
- Work closely with PMs, engineers, and customer-facing teams in an iterative, transparent, and feedback-driven process
- Think holistically about complex systems, empathize with users, and understand business goals to create compelling and effective user experiences
- Translate product goals into wireframes and then polished visual mocks with attention to interaction design and following style and brand guidelines
- Be an advocate for product quality
- 7+ years designing and shipping products with high complexity (system or enterprise tools preferably)
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end product design with a focus on interaction and UX
- Confident diving into complex systems-design problems
- Strong communication skills that drive effective decision making to a cross-functional team
- Ability to clearly explain design processes and when/what/how/why they should be used
- (US-ONLY) 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents
- Unlimited vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge
- Enjoy a one-time expense on your 1-year work anniversary (to use for travel, home furnishings, fancy meal)
- Annual stipends for professional development, work from home to decorate your home office, and a caretaker stipend to make sure our parent colleagues are being supported
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected
- (US-ONLY) 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future
- Newest Apple products to help you do your best work
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talents
Notice for Prospective Candidates:
- We are aware of active recruitment scams using the CaptivateIQ name, in which individuals pose as our recruiters and post fake remote job openings and make fake job offers on the Internet. Please note, we will never do the following:
- Attempt to correspond with a candidate using a free web-based account, such as an email address that ends in @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc.
- Make an offer of employment without conducting multiple rounds of interviews face-to-face using secure video-conferencing technology.
- Ask candidates to cash checks to buy equipment on behalf of CaptivateIQ.
- Ask candidates to make a payment in order to be considered for a position.
- Make early requests for candidates' personal information such as date of birth, passport details, credit card numbers, bank details and social security number, etc.
- Please note that we’ll only ask for more sensitive personal information in connection with background checks after an offer is made.
The base salary range for this full-time position is $164,000 to $238,000. CaptivateIQ takes a market-based approach to pay, and the base salary range for this job posting shows the minimum and maximum target starting base salary across all US locations. The successful candidate’s starting base salary will be determined based on the candidate’s job-related skills, relevant experience, education, work location, market conditions, and other factors. This range may be modified in the future. Certain positions may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, and other benefits.
This role can be in San Francisco or Remote anywhere in North America, preferably the west coast.
See more open positions at CaptivateIQ
Something looks off?