Sr. Compensation Solutions Consultant
Posted on Saturday, February 25, 2023
CaptivateIQ is a leading sales commission platform — recognized by industry analysts, including Forrester, as well as reputable marketplaces like G2. We are trusted by category leaders and innovators like Gong, Lattice, and DataRobot.
With backing from Sequoia, Accel, ICONIQ, and other leading investors, CaptivateIQ is on a mission to enable every company to take control of commission management.
Come and see why Glassdoor and Comparably have recognized CaptivateIQ as a best place to work
About the Role
We are searching for a passionate new team member to join our Customer Adoption team as a Sr. Compensation Solutions Consultant. Our Customer Adoption team provides our customers with a unique combination of world class technical support, consultation, and services to help them resolve their most complex inquiries with CaptivateIQ.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has previous experience in a Technical Support and/or Managed Services organization and enjoys breaking complex concepts into their core elements and explaining those elements in an easily digestible form, and when necessary, provide hands-on assistance with implementing solutions on behalf of our customers. If you’ve spent a full day building a model in Excel or complex query in SQL and recognize that as a great day, we’d love to meet you! We are building a world-class team of data modelers, problem solvers, and incentive specialists that care deeply about the value our software brings to our customers. This role is an incredible opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing team and to gain deep expertise in our cutting-edge data modeling technology.
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert on CaptivateIQ’s platform and primary point of contact to speak to and resolve our most complex technical escalations from Support, Customer Success, and other Customer Experience teams
- Understand customer modeling requirements, design system configurations, and implement solutions in collaboration with customers
- Collaborate on expanding and improving our documentation and training curriculum that anticipates/addresses customers questions about using our platform
- Collaborate on building more repeatable and scalable ways for us to serve our customers
- Be a compassionate liaison between the customer and internal teams to resolve system issues
- Continuously learn and master our product and modeling best practices
- Create project plans and manage multiple small to large/complex projects at once.
- 6+ years of strong Commissions industry experience, B2B, and/or Saas
- Expert technical, reporting, SQL, and Excel skills
- 4+ years experience handling small and large/complex projects at same time
- 4+ years in a customer facing role
- Project Management certification / experience is a plus
- Ability to prioritize for, mentor, and coach team members
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented Proven critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Exceptional organization and communication skills Friendly, obsessively customer-focused and service-oriented
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Motivated self-starter, be committed to ongoing self-education, possess strong customer service skills and have excellent technical problem-solving skills
- Past experience in any of the following capacities: financial operations, financial planning and analysis, accounting, system administration, customer experience, data science, technology consulting
- Proficiency with managing data through: CRMs (e.g. Salesforce), BI tools (e.g., Tableau), Data Warehouses (e.g., Snowflake), ERPs (e.g. Netsuite), or subscription management systems (e.g. Zuora).
- Fluent in English
See more open positions at CaptivateIQ
Something looks off?