Senior Product Manager, Modeling
United States · Remote
Posted on Saturday, September 2, 2023
CaptivateIQ is a leading sales commission platform — recognized by industry analysts, including Forrester, as well as reputable marketplaces like G2. We are trusted by category leaders and innovators like Gong, Lattice, and DataRobot.
With backing from Sequoia, Accel, ICONIQ, Sapphire Ventures, and other leading investors, CaptivateIQ is on a mission to enable every company to take control of commission management.
Come and see why Glassdoor and Comparably have recognized CaptivateIQ as a best place to work
About the role:
As a Senior Product Manager for the Modeling pillar, you will become a subject matter expert of our modeling engine and use that knowledge to define, get buy-in, and execute on a product vision and strategy that makes it easy for customers to build and manage sales compensation plans in CaptivateIQ. You will bring a curiosity, resourcefulness, and desire to dive-in to everything you do, while also building relationships, talking to various stakeholders, and utilizing ways to learn quickly to drive decision making and ensure we're building the best product, faster. Ideal candidates have an entrepreneurial spirit and have experience or have a willingness to go deep to learn the ins and outs of what powers products - in our case, our modeling engine - and put our customers and mission first to find the threads that can be sewn together to create intuitive user experiences.
- Become the product leader of one of our scrum teams by relentlessly diving in to learn about how things work and what user needs exist in order to create roadmaps that are easy to buy-into and understand.
- Partner closely with Design and Engineering to research, design and build product experiences that customers love and that drive measurable outcomes.
- Build empathy for customer personas by consistently: talking to various stakeholders, spending lots of time in our application and in other related tools, and by leveraging data insights to arrive at your own hypotheses that you can not only validate, but that uplevel the team's strategy and execution.
- Own outcomes and be a champion for always refining how to best use our resources in ways that maximize returns on the investments we make.
- Track industry trends and become a thought leader in the modeling space to ensure we develop solutions that are differentiated from the competition.
- Partner closely with Product Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience to ensure Product and GTM are strongly aligned.
- 2+ years of product management experience at high-growth, product-driven companies combined with 2+ years in a revenue or sales operations and/or FP&A related role OR 4+ years of product management experience.
- Strong technical aptitude and demonstrated experience working with technical products.
- Experience leading substantial product releases from 0 to 1.
- A do-what-it-takes attitude to ensure your product and team are successful.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate customer needs and to distill them into clear requirements for product, design, and engineering teams.
- A great partner that knows how to balance focusing the team with also having fun and building a great culture where people want to work together
- (US-ONLY) 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents.
- Flexible vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge.
- Enjoy a one-time expense on your 1-year work anniversary (to use for travel, home furnishings, fancy meal).
- Annual stipends for professional development, work from home to decorate your home office, and a caretaker stipend to make sure our parent colleagues are being supported.
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected.
- (US-ONLY) 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future.
- Newest Apple products to help you do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talent
Notice for Prospective Candidates:
We are aware of active recruitment scams using the CaptivateIQ name, in which individuals pose as our recruiters and post fake remote job openings and make fake job offers on the Internet. Please note, we will never do the following:
Attempt to correspond with a candidate using a free web-based account, such as an email address that ends in @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc.
Make an offer of employment without conducting multiple rounds of interviews face-to-face using secure video-conferencing technology.
Ask candidates to cash checks to buy equipment on behalf of CaptivateIQ.
Ask candidates to make a payment in order to be considered for a position.
Make early requests for candidates' personal information such as date of birth, passport details, credit card numbers, bank details, and social security number, etc.
Please note that we’ll only ask for more sensitive personal information in connection with background checks after an offer is made.
CaptivateIQ participates in E-Verify, web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States