Senior Professional Services Consultant
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
CaptivateIQ is a leading sales commission platform — recognized by industry analysts, including Forrester, as well as reputable marketplaces like G2. We are trusted by category leaders and innovators like Gong, Lattice, and DataRobot. With backing from Sequoia, Accel, ICONIQ, and other leading investors, CaptivateIQ is on a mission to enable every company to take control of commission management. Come and see why Glassdoor and Comparably have recognized CaptivateIQ as a best place to work!
About the Role
We are searching for a passionate new team member to join our Customer Experience team as a Senior Professional Solutions Consultant. Our Professional Solutions team provides implementation design, training, and other professional services to our customers, ensuring that our customers derive optimal benefit from CaptivateIQ. Have you spent a full day building a model in Excel or SQL and recognize that as a great day? We’re passionate about modeling and problem solving and bring that passion to our customers. This person will bring and build on their experience in data modeling and incentive compensation and be an example of best-in-class professional services for the broader team. We are building a world-class team of data modelers and incentive specialists that cares deeply about the value that our software brings to our customers. This role is an incredible opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing team and to gain deep expertise in our cutting-edge data modeling technology.
- Work closely with customers and other members of the Customer Experience team to deliver best-in-class professional services to our customers
- Lead, manage and complete implementation and other customer projects
- Become an expert in using CaptivateIQ
- Expand your understanding of sales commission structures and design best-practice calculation configurations within CaptivateIQ
- Understand customer plan requirements and design system configurations maximizing modeling efficiency and repeatability
- Configure and test implementations based on customers’ unique needs
- Confidence and experience to step into any technical situations and support customer or consultant teams and provide best in class recommendations
- Highly skilled at prioritization for self and others expectation management, and practicing project management methodology
- Ability to scope new implementation or post implementation services and support negotiations
- Leads customer onboarding to CX or new engagement post go live
- Ensure successful handover between the different cross functional teams and the consultant teams assigned on the project.
- Proactively contributes to, defines, adopt and follow team and company best practices and processes at all
- 6+ years work experience, with complex sales compensation plans and modeling approaches
- Top-notch experience developing and maintaining calculations for large data sets using spreadsheets, databases, or data visualization and modeling tools
- Highly organized, analytical and detail-oriented
- Friendly and obsessively customer-focused and service-oriented
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Experience directly working with customers (external or internal)
- Experience with CaptivateIQ sales compensation software, or experience with a competitor’s software: SAP Callidus Cloud, Xactly Incent, Varicent
- Experience implementing cloud software Strong project management skills
- Proficiency with popular CRMs (e.g. Salesforce), ERPs (e.g. Netsuite), or subscription management systems (e.g. Zuora)Past experience in any of the following capacities: financial operations, financial planning, accounting, system implementation, sales engineer, solutions architect, customer success, technology consulting, business analysis
Notice to Prospective Candidates:
- Only emails from @captivateiq.com should be trusted.
- Attempt to correspond with a candidate using a free web-based account, such as an email address that ends in @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc.
- Make an offer of employment without conducting multiple rounds of interviews face-to-face using secure video-conferencing technology.
- Ask candidates to cash checks to buy equipment on behalf of CaptivateIQ.
- Ask candidates to make a payment in order to be considered for a position.
- Make early requests for candidates' personal information such as date of birth, passport details, credit card numbers, bank details and social security number, etc.
- Please note that we’ll only ask for more sensitive personal information in connection with background checks after an offer is made.
We are aware of active recruitment scams using the CaptivateIQ name, in which individuals pose as our recruiters and post fake remote job openings and make fake job offers on the Internet. Please note, we will never do the following: