Global Support Specialist - Data Integration & Automation
Posted on Friday, December 1, 2023
CaptivateIQ is a leading sales commission platform — recognized by industry analysts, including Forrester, as well as reputable marketplaces like G2. We are trusted by category leaders and innovators like Gong, Lattice, and DataRobot.
With backing from Sequoia, Accel, ICONIQ, and other leading investors, CaptivateIQ is on a mission to enable every company to take control of commission management.
Come and see why Glassdoor and Comparably have recognized CaptivateIQ as a best place to work!
About the role:
Join CaptivateIQ's Global Support Team as a Global Support Specialist focusing on integrations and automations. If you're skilled in API documentation, SQL, or programming and enjoy problem-solving, this role is designed for you. You'll be the go-to person for all things integrations, helping both our customers and the internal support team.
This is a great opportunity to grow your technical skills and be part of our dynamic support team.
- Build and debug CIQ integrations across our customers' diverse tech stacks
- Work directly with customers to research, troubleshoot, and lead integration-related concerns around SSO, SCIM, and system-supported integrations
- Serve as the first escalation for all support tickets related to automations and integrations but resolve standard support tickets when not engaged with specialized queries
- Manage your case queue with efficiency, ensuring timely and effective resolutions that align with our service level agreements
- Communicate clearly and succinctly with customers and log interactions using our case system
- Aid in setting up automations and native connectors during implementations as needed
- Confidence and experience to step into any technical situations and support customer and provide best in class recommendations
- Become an expert in using CaptivateIQ
- Collaborate with Data Architects and Platform Gurus on complex cases
- Document solutions, and identify patterns to support continuous improvement efforts
- Contribute to the comprehensive support handbook and knowledge base articles to aid the support team in handling basic automation and integration queries
- Stay in the loop with product changes and enhancements
- Continuously learn and master our product and modeling best practices
- Regularly available to work in shifts, including evenings and on call weekends
- Grasp of object-oriented and relational concepts
- Solid understanding of case-handling processes and procedures
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and ability to switch between different support tasks seamlessly, prioritizing as needed
- Friendly, obsessively customer-focused, and service-oriented, with a knack for problem solving
- Stellar communication, analytical, and collaboration chops
- Flexibility to participate with a 24x7 global Customer Support team
- A hunger to learn, adapt, and be a proactive team player
- Autonomy in your work, with the wisdom to seek guidance when needed
- 4+ year Commissions industry experience, B2B, and/or Saas
- 2+ years in a customer facing role
- Fluent in English
- Experience with SQL
- Comfort with API documentation
- Basic Business Acumen with Incentive Compensation or Sales Management
Notice to Prospective Candidates:
Only emails from @captivateiq.com should be trusted.
We are aware of active recruitment scams using the CaptivateIQ name, in which individuals pose as our recruiters and post fake remote job openings and make fake job offers on the Internet. Please note, we will never do the following:
Attempt to correspond with a candidate using a free web-based account, such as an email address that ends in @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc.
Make an offer of employment without conducting multiple rounds of interviews face-to-face using secure video-conferencing technology.
Ask candidates to cash checks to buy equipment on behalf of CaptivateIQ.
Ask candidates to make a payment in order to be considered for a position.
Make early requests for candidates' personal information such as date of birth, passport details, credit card numbers, bank details and social security number, etc.
Please note that we’ll only ask for more sensitive personal information in connection with background checks after an offer is made.