Who we are
Coefficient is a VC-backed SaaS startup based in the SF Bay Area. We are building a remote-first company with a focus on hiring the best talent regardless of location. Our culture is centered around people who are smart, driven, curious and collaborative. We are embarking on a journey to unleash the power and flexibility of spreadsheets across all of the data in company systems. The founders are serial entrepreneurs whose last startup, Shopular, was backed by Y Combinator and Sequoia and acquired by Rakuten Ebates.
What we do
Coefficient provides a no-code solution that enables business teams to access their company data in real-time directly from their spreadsheets and make it actionable across the organization. Whether their data lives in business applications, databases, data warehouses, or business intelligence solutions, business users can easily work with this data without IT involvement.
Using Coefficient, business teams can be more effective with company data that’s connected, automated and performant in the most familiar and flexible analytics product – their spreadsheet. By meeting users where they are, companies can now reduce friction between IT and business teams to drive higher efficiency and growth.
We are looking for a self-starting, full-cycle AE who can help take our customers to the next level. Our sales motion is a mix of velocity deals plus longer enterprise cycles, and the right candidate should be firmly rooted in high-volume / high-velocity deals. A successful candidate will have experience prospecting into an existing book of business across varying levels of intent. This role needs someone who can develop a strong understanding of business needs and guide customers to a solution. This is a hybrid role that will spend a few days a week in one of our Austin or San Francisco offices.
- Full sales cycle ownership from lead to customer
- Help educate Coefficient users throughout their customer lifecycle
- Use product metrics to identify how to make customers successful
- Deliver feedback from customers on how to drive the product roadmap
- Work closely with customers to ensure successful early adoption of our product
- Develop a strong understanding of the product, technology ecosystem and use cases
- 3+ years of demonstrated successful SaaS experience
- Experience managing a velocity sales motion with 30+ open opportunities
- Demonstrated history of hustle and drive to hit activity and revenue targets
- Experience prospecting, doing customer discovery, qualifying, and closing
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently or in a team environment
- Customer-centric mentality with the ability to adapt to customer needs
- Strong experience working with spreadsheets a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and be highly organized
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate Coefficient’s value
- Nice to have: Experience selling to RevOps, MarTech, or Data personas
- Nice to have: Experience working with monthly revenue quotas
This is a unique opportunity to join an early but well-funded startup, and to shape the future of both our product and company. We are creating a new breed of data software that will make business teams orders of magnitude more productive when working with data.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Unlimited PTO
• Parental Leave
• 401K Plan
• Remote Work
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.