Who we are
Coefficient is a VC-backed SaaS startup based in the SF Bay Area. We are building a remote-first company with a focus on hiring the best talent regardless of location. Our culture is centered around people who are smart, driven, curious and collaborative. We are embarking on a journey to unleash the power and flexibility of spreadsheets across all of the data in company systems. The founders are serial entrepreneurs whose last startup, Shopular, was backed by Y Combinator and Sequoia and acquired by Rakuten Ebates.
What we do
Coefficient provides a no-code solution that enables business teams to access their company data in real-time directly from their spreadsheets and make it actionable across the organization. Whether their data lives in business applications, databases, data warehouses, or business intelligence solutions, business users can easily work with this data without IT involvement.
Using Coefficient, business teams can be more effective with company data that's connected, automated and performant in the most familiar and flexible analytics product - their spreadsheet. By meeting users where they are, companies can now reduce friction between IT and business teams to drive higher efficiency and growth.
This is a key role that gets to work with teams across all business functions at Coefficient to ensure we deliver the best possible product and experience to our wonderful users. We’re looking for someone who loves spreadsheets, data, operations, and automations. Someone that understands our user base inside-and-out from first hand experience working in roles similar to those of our users. This role will be an expert in both spreadsheets and the Coefficient product itself; using this expertise combined with knowledge of our user base to help us better market to our target users and sell to and support our customers. As an active Coefficient power user, this role will directly impact our product roadmap by identifying issues, suggesting enhancements, and advocating for new features. If you are passionate about spreadsheets, data, and SaaS products, then this is the role for you!
- Be a Subject Matter Expert for product marketing efforts: Use knowledge of our product and our target personas to suggest ideas for use cases, video content, blog content, and templates. Work with the right internal and external stakeholders to operationalize production.
- Become a strong and knowledgeable user of Coefficient. Actively report bugs and suggest product improvements.
- Support sales enablement (especially demos) and marketing efforts by maintaining data source sandboxes and demo story lines for all connectors and personas.
- Offer demos and support for advanced technical use cases and enterprise accounts as needed.
- Be active in communities where our ICPs live to keep pulse on trends, events and discussions.
- Build reports, spreadsheets and automations to support internal business operations across the company.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Advanced spreadsheet knowledge, including complex formulas, pivot tables, charts, sparklines, and troubleshooting.
- Basic knowledge of Google Apps Script or willingness to learn.
- Minimum 3 years experience in RevOps, operations, sales analysis, pre-sales or consulting, preferably in a B2B SaaS startup environment.
- Familiarity with at least one of our core ICPs (Such as Revenue Operations, Marketing Operations, Data Analysts)
- Understanding of data visualization principles and how to make dashboards easy to view, interact with, and gain insights from.
- Knowledge of some business data systems that Coefficient connects to (Salesforce, HubSpot, Snowflake, Tableau, MySQL, Postgres, etc).
- Experience ideating or creating content (written and video) explaining product features to internal and external users.
- Knowledge of common fundamental business metrics, how to calculate them, and how to display them in a meaningful way.
We are considering candidates for this role who are located anywhere within Canada or the United States . Having worked remotely in the past is a plus.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Unlimited PTO
• Parental Leave
• 401K Plan
• Remote Work
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.