Technical Account Manager (TAM)
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
We’ve been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN’s Coolest Cloud companies.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Cohesity is a values-led company looking for great people who love challenges, are collaborative, curious, unafraid to try and passionate about customer success.
Experience: Minimum 5 years
English Fluency Required: Effective spoken and written business communication skills needed for typical business communications such as technical customer conversations, technical documentation, presentations, negotiations, socializing, correspondence and report writing.
TAM leads all aspects of customer adoption, addresses technical issues, and partners with Sales to build dedication and grow accounts:
- TAM engages after sale is complete and takes the baton from Sales team to drive onboarding and adoption.
- TAM understands the customer environment, how customers are using our product and helps drive product improvements.
- TAM is integral to the Support team and owns resolving technical issues related to that account.
- TAM and account team partner closely - convert customers into a reference and grow the account.
- TAM is a customer facing role which “might require” working outside core hours i.e. - ability to work evenings or weekends during customer escalations.
- Technical – Able to understand Cohesity products and features, collaborate with Support teams to resolve complex support cases and drive bug fixes with engineering.
- Customer interaction & advocacy – Superb ability to establish rapport with customers and to represent their best interests.
- Product and Customer Use Case – Understand what problems the customer is trying to solve and how best to use the product.
- Account savvy – Ability to partner with the account team in building loyalty and up-selling. Understanding of SaaS Subscription model desired.
- Single point of contact for technical support escalation for customers.
- Address all product-related queries on time.
- Train customers to use our products effectively.
- Provide developers with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products.
- Report on product performance.
- Host regular customer meetings and business reviews.
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements.
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales.
- Establish best practices.
- Keep track of sales performance metrics.
TAM does not:
- Drive pre-sales activities
- Own quota or directly responsible for closing deals
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.
Something looks off?