Software Engineering New College Graduate
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
We’ve been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN’s Coolest Cloud companies.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
It's time for us to reevaluate the world of data management TOGETHER!
Cohesity radically simplifies data management. We make it easy to back up, manage, and derive value from data -- across the data center, edge and cloud. Cohesity also helps ensure data is in compliance and protected against ransomware attacks. We offer a full suite of services for handling data, consolidated on one multi-cloud data platform, reducing complexity and eliminating mass data fragmentation. Cohesity can be delivered as a service, self-managed, or provided by a Cohesity-powered partner.
We’ve been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms, and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN’s Coolest Cloud companies. Our growth is off the charts, and we’re just getting started!
As a Software Engineering graduate, you will be an integral part of our software engineering teams, contributing to the same sophisticated challenges they're passionate about. Voted Forbes top 40 hottest startups, you would be working on innovative distributed systems technology and building product features that customers will use. To ship successful products, you will learn how to develop high-quality software and understand the various software development processes. We are looking for technically strong, motivated and dedicated individuals to join our team - are you willing to tap into your expertise and creative ideas to use?
How you’ll spend your time here
- Work alongside your mentor and your team to build product features and solve real problems at substantial scale
- You'll be exposed to groundbreaking technologies in distributed systems and hyper-converged systems space.
- Participate in our values and mission in redefining data and deliver impact while deepening your technical
WE’D LOVE TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU HAVE MANY OF THE FOLLOWING
- Strong programming skills in any: C, C++, or Go and OOP and proficient in Data Structure, Algorithms and Systems Design
- Working experience involving Unix/Linux environments, distributed or parallel systems, machine learning, asynchronous programming, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Love solving difficult problems and possess critical thinking abilities.
- Coachable, motivated, and humble
- Ability to demonstrate their own projects and achievements
- Willing to tackle difficult problems with a positive approach.
- BS, MS or Ph.D degree in Computer Science or related field at accredited University, and Graduation/Completion date on/after Dec 2022
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.
Something looks off?