Member of Technical Staff - DataPath (FileSystem/Storage/NFS)
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
We’ve been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN’s Coolest Cloud companies.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Cohesity offers a web-scale, hybrid cloud infrastructure for data management. We are looking for Software Engineers who are motivated and hardworking and strive to improve Cohesity’s Products and by working on features, tools, scripts that will make them easy to sell, deploy and maintain. You are not only a Software Engineer who crafts and implements features but should have a curiosity about diagnosing problems in large bodies of complex code, Also is able to comprehend scalability and performance and work on fixes with rapid turnaround time and high-quality results. Along with being part of our Product and Sustenance Engineering team, you will also be collaborating with Product Managers and more importantly with Customer Support, System Engineers and Customers.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design, develop and maintain innovative products for our on-prem as well as SaaS offerings
- Efficiently collaborating with product management, other cross-functional leads and teams on both technical and business strategies to improve and build the future product roadmap for Cohesity’s infinitely scalable platform.
- Implement product features for on-prem and cloud platforms.
- Drive accountability for test-driven development, delivery of high-quality features and resilient enterprise-class solutions
- Lead a culture of team ownership and direct individual and team accountability to continuously improve how they work and achieve results.
- Participating in Agile development processes.
What You Will Bring Along:
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Proficient in any of these languages - C++, Golang, Java or Angular/JS.
- 3+ years of developing and solving large-scale distributed systems
- A quick learner and self-starter with intellectual horsepower.
- Good analytical, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Outstanding problem-solver who can dive deep to address complex problems/issues.
- Motivated to improve testing methodologies and has a passion for building quality products
- Knowledge of Microservices, SaaS architecture, and Cloud native services is a plus
- Knowledge of agile/scrum methodologies.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.
Something looks off?