Manager, Technical Account Management
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Manager, Technical Account Management
Location: Costa Rica
Want to help us simplify the world of data management?
The Technical Account Management (TAM) Manager position leads a team of Technical Account Managers who serve as advocates within Cohesity ensuring that their customers gain value from their investment, adopt our technology, and are kept informed on the latest releases and roadmaps. The team provides coordination of resources from sales, support, engineering and product teams to ensure the account is receiving the highest level of proactive support within the industry.
This role will report to the Director of Global Technical Account Management, and will provide consistent leadership, align appropriate resources to support the needs of the customers within your area of responsibility, and work to achieve operational targets.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME HERE
- Lead, coach, and manage a team of Technical Account Managers.
- The TAM Manager will be a technical SME in the related technologies for Coheasty and will be responsible for guiding TAMs through both technical and procedural escalations and processes as needed.
- Act as a point of escalation for incidents that require urgent action, and head off potential problems by proactively working with Sales, Support, and Engineering Management.
- Manage the delivery of TAM commitments to customers and ensure an overall high level of customer satisfaction across Support services.
- Establish clear and open lines of communication with our enterprise customers and drive adoption of Cohesity Products.
- Manage and monitor the renewals of all accounts within your assigned area while aligning with the sales team to support net-new growth opportunities.
- Hire, develop, mentor, and train TAMs to ensure their success and customer satisfaction.
WE’D LOVE TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU HAVE MANY OF THE FOLLOWING
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year institution or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience leading customer facing technical teams in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years of customer relationship management experience – large/complex enterprise, customer-facing, and executive-level customer relationship.
- Hands-on experience with data center technologies, including data protection, storage and virtualization.
- Presentation and communication skills up to C level customer contacts.
- MS Office and/or Google Workspace proficiency.
- CRM Software proficiency, Salesforce preferred.
- Occasional After Hours, Weekends, and Holidays may be required.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.