Senior Manager, Advanced Services
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
- Detailed understanding of relevant Cohesity's current Products & Services.
- Mentor and inspire a team of highly skilled Deployment Architects, fostering their professional growth and development.
- Collaborate with Deployment Architects to review the designs of complex data management solutions tailored to meet client needs.
- Collaborate with Project Management Organization for planning, execution, and delivery of projects, ensuring they are completed on time and within scope.
- Overseeing, forecasting, and monitoring resource capacity and utilization, appropriately staffing all customer engagements.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with sales teams, clients, serving as a trusted advisor on deployment strategy and best practices.
- Serving as the point of escalation for service's delivery, scoping and effort estimate creation.
- Implement and enforce quality assurance processes to guarantee the highest standards of solution delivery.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives within the team, optimizing deployment processes and methodologies.
- Work closely with Product Development, Sales, and Support teams to align deployment activities with company objectives.
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of comprehensive deployment documentation and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical (Engineering or Computer Science) or management field (MIS, Business Administration); advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of hands-on technical experience (e.g., Data Management/Cybersecurity/Virtualization).
- 3+ years demonstrating management experience of technical, service-oriented teams.
- Proven experience in managing teams of Deployment Architects or similar roles.
- In-depth knowledge of data management software solutions.
- Transparent and collaborative in communication style; proven ability to motivate and influence others and communicate a clear vision, both internally and cross-functionally. Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Communicates highly technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Extensive knowledge of business operations is essential, and a strong background in SFDC and Tableau, coupled with proficiency in generating reports and dashboards, is highly desirable.
- Proven commitment to ongoing learning and self-improvement.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.