Senior Field Alliances Manager - APAC
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
The Senior Field Alliance Manager will be responsible for accelerating the sales growth of Cohesity with strategic alliance partners in APAC. The successful candidate will have a history of working with and driving business with alliance partners. The position will focus on growing the existing alliance co-sell business and the ecosystem that supports it. Working closely with the Cohesity and Alliance salesforce, the Field Alliance Manager will lead the cultivation of seller/seller relations and leverage and expand the partner ecosystem. This unique high-profile role will require the ability to lead across company stakeholders; Cross functional communications skills is a must.
The ideal candidate will be capable of coordinating and synchronizing efforts with all Field Alliance resources in other geos, and regularly work with internal resources to establish support for go-to-market program elements and marketing plans. In addition, the Field Alliance Manager, Asia Pacific, will be required to train and enable sales and marketing teams, and Cohesity resellers about the integrated offering from Cohesity and our OEM Partners.
- Responsible for driving pipeline and achieving bookings targets.
- Assist sales and partners where needed during sales campaigns.
- Responsible for field engagement between alliance partners and Cohesity sales and technicalSE teams.
- Responsible for identifying and enabling joint partners to sell the joint solution.
- Enablement of Alliance partners and Cohesity sales and technical teams. , sales and technicalSE teams (and Cohesity sales and SE teams).
- Execution of campaigns and sales plays to reach pipeline and bookings targets.
- Create, share and maintain reporting metrics (sales, pipeline, leads).
- Participates in Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews (MBR and QBR) to present current state, financial and program history, future endeavors, and general information
Requirements for this role:
- 8 or more years of experience working in an Alliance Management, Sales, or Business Development role
- Proven track record of driving joint GTM and field motions with Alliance partners
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Able to work independently, high energy, self-starter
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.