Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
We are looking for passionate, out-of-the-box thinkers who want to take pride in being part of our cloud journey. If you are excited about scaling the cloud, monitoring and maintaining a huge SAAS service, and be an integral part of deploying and managing a growing service, it is the right place for you.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Experience with deploying and managing a scalable hosted service in AWS, Azure or Google cloud.
- Work with teams to build and architect continuous integration and delivery models to quickly push changes into the service.
- Address security threats like DDOS attack, takeover of the compute and network etc.
- Build automation using python, Terraform, etc. to build a scalable GCP, AWS and Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Be on high alert to monitor the hosted service, enabling our customer to route their network traffic swiftly and efficiently.
- We need you to drive and determine the metrics that need to be monitored to find issues in the fleet proactively.
- Work closely with engineering in the design phase to ensure you can plan the deployment model for the service. Negotiate with the teams to make a coarse corrections to deploy at scale.
- From the design phase of the product, work closely with engineering to make sure the product follows a secure deployment model.
- Think about security all the time; you will be responsible for deploying all the security measures by deploying a robust, secured infrastructure.
- Continuously monitor the infrastructure's security design and the product's deployment architecture and look for possible attacks from new threats.
- Follow the change management and incident management procedures to deploy securely in the SAAS environment.
- Service our internal and external customers meeting the defined SLA.
What You Will Bring Along:
- 1+ years in the CloudOps space or managing a SaaS/hosted service as a SRE
- Computer science degree preferable
- Scripting experience is a plus
- Worked closely with the development team for deploying a service at scale.
- Been supporting SAAS environment and was in a pager rotation.
- Familiar with SAAS environment monitoring.
- Hands-on Kubernetes experience in previous roles
- Exposure to pipeline building and played a key role in continuous integration/Deployment
- Experience in AWS and Azure environments.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.