Director, Global Partner Programs
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Director of Global Partner Programs and Incentives
The Director of Partner Programs leads the design, development, implementation, and ongoing management of the Cohesity Partner Program. This is a high-impact role, working across the organization to collaborate and interface with key internal stakeholders in Partner Sales, Sales Operations, Cohesity Academy, Services, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and others.
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy, hands-on, detail-oriented individual who has successfully created, launched, and managed a broad range of partner programs and initiatives
in a diverse partner ecosystem, including resellers, managed service providers, global system integrators, OEMs, public cloud marketplaces, and meet-in-the-channel partners. Proven
success in designing programs that support company growth goals with a focus on outcomes and simplicity while contributing to the development of a robust partner ecosystem will
distinguish a strong candidate from other applicants. This individual is an organized key contributor, effective communicator, and influencer. The ability to lead and execute cross functional projects and work effectively in a team environment is critical.
- Lead the development and implementation of the Cohesity Partner Program and partner- focused initiatives that support Cohesity’s worldwide partner strategy and diverse partner
- Work cross-functionally with geo-based partner teams and leaders across our different partner pathways leadership to deliver impactful outcomes.
- Develop and deploy best practices for partner program expansion with investment programs, incentive programs, and promotional campaigns.
- Manage the Partner Programs team, delivering programs through all phases of the development cycle; from gathering requirements and design through implementation and
- Understand the complexities and different needs of channel GTM between different countries and tailor programs to meet those needs.
- Measure program successes and communicate internally and externally. Analyze trends to determine overall effectiveness, progress toward goals, and identify gaps. Communicate highlights and results.
- Build rapport, effectively communicate key messages, and enable field and partner stakeholders to understand the value and effectively leverage programs.
Education and Experience
- 8-10 years experience designing, launching, and managing channel programs that drive results through multiple channel GTM models (VARs, GSIs, MSPs, OEMs, Public Cloud
- Experience working with software and cloud-based solution provider partners and subscription-based pricing models is strongly desired
- Experience in building and implementing partner programs with and through distribution partners (global, regional, specialized)
- Global partner programs experience including strong relationships with geo-based sales, partner, and marketing organizations
- 5+ years of management experience building, motivating, and leading diverse teams
- Working cross-functionally to develop scalable processes to support programs
- Excellent cross-functional project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication, influence, presentation, and customer service skills
- High energy, self-motivated individual with the ability to multi-task and work both independently and effectively within a team as well as across organizations in a fast- paced, dynamic, corporate environment
- Ability to execute at multiple levels, from implementing program strategy and structure to identifying the processes needed to support program structure and goals
- Success in managing and influencing internal resources
- BA or BS in business, marketing, or equivalent degree required
- Location-based in US
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.