Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations manage their data to unlock limitless value. We make it easy to back up, manage and derive value from data while protecting data against ransomware attacks. At Cohesity, we’re encouraged to think big and take on dynamic goals requiring innovative thinkers. Obsession with our customers keeps us humble and drives us to keep learning!
The Sales Director reporting to the GVP of APJ, will lead a group of sales professionals responsible for Go To Market strategy, operations, and revenue across these countries. This role will have a growing team focused on GTM strategy and the execution of programs to grow revenue. This leader will collaborate cross-functionally with all departments to build a fully functional sales organisation.
- Responsible for Singapore (including ASEAN) and Korean regions.
- Interface with partners and customers.
- Build a territory strategy to ensure both short and long-term goals, objectives and quotas are met and exceeded, as well as long-term strategic accounts and partners are developing.
- Recruit and develop a partner ecosystem.
- Maintain a good balance between running POCs and customer interfacing calls.
- Works closely with their extended team SE, Partner/Channel Manager, and Inside Sales team to generate new business opportunities.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the region in leadership roles in reputed IT companies.
- Direct responsibility for carrying financial targets and driving commensurate growth in the region.
- Experience directly and indirectly negotiating 6 and 7 figure deals with complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations.
- History of direct and indirect sales coordinating with an internal set of multifunctional teams such as Systems Engineers, Inside Reps, Field Marketing, Professional Services, and Channel Management to ensure target quotas are achieved and exceeded.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction.
- Experience selling high end enterprise IT solutions (Experience with storage or back up a plus).
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.