Regional Manager - WEST CAN Enterprise
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Regional Manager, CAN
- Responsibilities: Build and manage an experienced sales team in a whitespace patch
- Build Cohesity's complex territory strategy to ensure both short and long term goals, objectives and quotas for the sales managers and their teams
- Recruit the direct sales management team and ensure, in turn, that these managers effectively recruit, hire, develop, and manage a tiered sales team
- Maintain good balance between managing a team and customer interfacing calls
- Works closely with their extended sales team (including, but not limited to SE Manager, PSO Manager, Inside Sales Manager, Channel Manager, Recruiting, etc.) to generate new business opportunities
- 7+ years of sales management experience of 6 or more direct sales manager reports in a fast paced, highly competitive, ever-changing sales environment
- Minimum experience of 10 years in managing team quota with demonstrated achievement
- Proven ability to manage a horizontal, extended resource team to support the direct sales team
- Extensive experience directly and indirectly through a management team negotiating large 7 figure deals with extremely complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
- Proven track record working directly and indirectly through a management team with OEMs to build strategic and cooperative sales campaigns together
- History of direct and indirect (through a sales management team) coordination with an internal set of multifunctional teams such as Systems Engineers, Inside Reps, Field Marketing, Professional Services, and Channel Management to ensure target quotas as achieved and exceeded Core Competencies
- Self-starter who takes initiative and works with limited direction
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Ability to travel 50%+ of the time
- A minimum of 15+ years of related experience is required
- A minimum of 10+ years managing a team of sales professionals
- Demonstrated success and experience as a people manager leading teams towards a common vision/strategy
- A Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree is required, or equivalent experience.
Cohesity provides excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Ins., Disability, Unlimited PTO, etc. There will be stock options offered as part of the package, which are based on the last approved valuation of Cohesity related to our options program.
Disclosure Pursuant to Applicable State Equal Pay Transparency Laws - This position has a minimum base salary starting at $136,000.00/year. Bonus, commission (if in a sales function), and/or equity may be eligible for this position. Additionally, full-time employees are eligible for benefits including health and wellness benefits, vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) retirement plan, life and disability insurance coverages, and other benefits the Company may offer from time to time.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.