Field Ops Analyst
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations manage their data to unlock limitless value !We make it easy to back up, manage and derive value from data while protecting data against ransomware attacks. At Cohesity, we’re encouraged to think big and we take on dynamic goals that require innovative thinkers. Obsession with our customers keeps us humble and drives us to keep learning!
As a Field Ops Analyst, you will be primarily responsible for managing the process of converting new business deals by working with the sales teams and partners. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy, consistency, and integrity of sales data across the organization. This role involves developing and implementing data governance strategies, processes, and policies that align with GTM strategy.
You will also be responsible for developing standardized metrics and operationalizing key initiatives for the organization that yield productivity growth.
- Manage end-to-end deal registration process, ensuring accurate and timely conversion of new deals.
- Monitor and track the progress of registered deals, providing regular updates to internal stakeholders.
- Creates, updates, and enriches all customer data with the highest level of accuracy within the CRM.
- Creates reports and visualizations to communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Conducts daily, weekly and monthly audits of customer data.
- Follows data cleansing processes to ensure newly created records, as well as historical data remains accurate.
- Works with different stakeholders to maximize the value out of our Sales data.
- Work with different cross functional teams(Order Management, Sales Finance, Legal, Business Applications, etc) to enhance efficiency in sales processes.
- Understands and communicates impacts of data components across all systems.
- Performs data analysis to ensure gaps in data are identified and addressed.
- Ensures the impact of data changes are well defined and understood across different business functions.
- Work independently and collaboratively to meet deadlines and support sales objectives.
- Contributes positively to maintaining a high level of partner satisfaction through adherence of deal registration SLA’s.
- Strong Salesforce & Excel Skills.
- BA/BS degree in Information Systems or Business Management discipline.
- 3 years of experience in Salesforce.
- 3 years of experience in sales operations or channel operations.
- Expertise in account management, pipeline management, and reporting.
- Extensive experience doing data analysis, modeling to support and drive business operations.
- Expertise and knowledge of sales operations and enterprise sales models, including multi-channel distribution.
- Extensive knowledge of systems and processes including: Salesforce, Dun & Bradstreet (D&B), G-Suite & MS Office. Software industry (SaaS and On Premise) experience is a distinct advantage.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.