Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations manage their data to unlock limitless value. We make it easy to back up, manage and derive value from data while protecting data against ransomware attacks. At Cohesity, we’re encouraged to think big and we take on dynamic goals that require innovative thinkers. Obsession with our customers keeps us humble and drives us to keep learning!
Are you a tech enthusiast who enjoys identifying critical problems and providing solutions to ensure successful business outcomes? If so, we would love for you to learn more about this opportunity to join a quickly growing team that shares these passions.
In this role, you will work on architecting Data Protection, Analytics, Storage, Virtualization, Database, and Cloud solutions for our customers to support Cohesity's growth. This critical role will closely interact with Cohesity Sales, Customers, Engineering, Support, Product Marketing, and Partners!
How you’ll spend your time here:
- Uncover and drive new customer opportunities by providing sales & technical assistance by clearly articulating Cohesity technology to both business and technical users.
- Enable customers to integrate Cohesity products into their existing production environments and respond to customer and partner requests for information and proposals.
- Develop the expertise to lead the secondary storage technology strategy for our largest customers and partners.
- Communicate Cohesity’s vision by developing and delivering product demonstrations, workshops, white papers, and proposals.
- Identify customer needs to implement proof of concepts crafted to highlight both the technology and the value Cohesity technology delivers to address their needs.
- Collaborate regularly with product management as a field representative regarding product development and improvements, effectively conveying customer requirements.
- 7+ years of proven success in a customer-facing, pre-sales role proposing enterprise solutions at all levels of a customer organization.
- Experience working with clients and technology partners alike
- Experience selling and implementing Enterprise Hardware or Software, Cloud Platforms, IaaS, PaaS, or Virtual Infrastructure software
- Comfortable working with multiple decision-makers to drive proposals
- Very comfortable presenter of technical and business material to both small and large groups at varying levels
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Self-motivated and a self-starter, comfortable working remotely and autonomously
- Ability to travel with the needs of the role
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.