Professional Services Project Manager
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
We are hiring a self-motivated Professional Services Project Manager in Cohesity’s Global Advanced Services team. The successful candidate will work directly with customers and services consultants to ensure scoped services are delivered on-time and within budget. He or she will coordinate with sales and the services delivery teams ensuring risks are mitigated and products can deliver value to our customer. We are looking for a dedicated, talented and creative individual who excels within a fast paced, high energy team. If you can lead multiple projects while meeting customer timelines, we’d like to hear from you.
- Translate customer scope into a technical project plan and work breakdown structure to complete scope and deliverables within agreed timelines
- Coordinate and own Professional Services engagements with Cohesity customers
- Lead project meetings with customers
- Assign project tasks to delivery team members based on skills, experience level, and availability
- Work with Professional Services Engineers on delivery progress and administration
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful on time completion of milestones
- Manage concurrent projects of varying degrees of complexity and urgency
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Document key success measures and areas for improvement in future projects
- Communicate across organizations within the company to facilitate continual improvement
- Develop and maintain a recurring revenue forecast for projects under your direction
- Responsible for ensuring that the aims of the program and its associated projects continue to be aligned with evolving business needs of the customer
- Ensures maximum efficiency in the allocation of common resources and skills within the program
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent field experience
- Excellent Communication skills (Fluent in German &/Or Dutch)
- PMP Certification Desired
- At least 5 years of experience in technical project management, specifically
- Deploying and integrating products into customer’s IT infrastructure
- Enterprise customer experience preferred
- Previous delivery experience with a software vendor or VAR
- Previous experience prioritizing and managing a high volume of projects
- Working knowledge of Project Management tools
- Excellent customer facing communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills.
- Excellent relationship building and negotiating skills.
- Proven experience working in a cross-functional environment to achieve customer outcomes (ie., Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, Professional Services, Customer Support, and Product Development).
- Ability to grasp technical concepts in storage, data management and networking
- Strong business and technology acumen with the ability to understand a variety of business models.
- Prior experience with managing budgets and controlling costs.
- Experience with Professional Services Automation tools such as Mavenlink, FinancialForce, Planview, or Workday
- Working knowledge of Salesforce as a CRM solution
- Communicates key performance indicators to management team
- Excellent time/task management and organization skills
- Experience in below areas is highly desirable:
- Implementation of storage technologies
- Data Center deployments
- Cloud infrastructure deployments/ SaaS
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.