Senior Member of Technical Staff - Digital Experience
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Let's disrupt the modern world of data management together.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME HERE
- Provide architectural guidance to optimize the supportability across Cohesity cloud services
- Be hands-on in the development of our supportability tooling and automation. You’ve driven the deployment of these tools at scale and have the experience in working with a rapidly growing infrastructure
- Assess impacts of product/functionality changes, to existing customers and Support, and work with Multi-functional teams to address in advance of new release(s)
- Develop and improve tooling to assist in root cause and mitigation for supportability of our cloud offering
- A data-driven approach to communicate the customer story and issues with engineering.
- Proactively monitor systems, networks, and applications to provide feedback in improving the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of systems
- Drive more advanced automated solutions, workflows, readiness, and/or process improvements (e.g., bots, Machine Learning, diagnostic tools) for SRE support teams and/or customers
- Identify new and innovative ways to analyze data and trends to improve supportability critical metrics
- Participate in incident reviews to create improved supportability documentation, diagnostics, tooling, error messages and automation
- Partner with Engineering and Support teams to improve process, automate and enhance incident response focused on maintaining and improving SLA’s
- You’re an authority in deploying in the cloud and can bring a teaching mentality to help others benefit from your experience
WE’D LOVE TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU HAVE MANY OF THE FOLLOWING
- B.E./M.Tech. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field like Information Technology etc
- Demonstrated ability working in a Technical Support, QE/QA, Developer, or Supportability / Serviceability Engineering related role
- Proficient in any one of the following languages (Go, Java, Python, C, or C++)
- Strong experience working with CI/CD and Agile software development methodologies
- Strong background in technical support and project management (Asana is a plus)
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, designing systems, networking, and cybersecurity concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in creating user documentation, network diagrams, and technical project requirements
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 1-855-9COHESITY or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.