Senior Growth Analyst
Senior Growth Analyst
Current is a leading U.S. fintech serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks and one of the fastest growing companies with nearly 4 million members. Headquartered in NYC, our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster and empower everyone on our team to have an impact on our business and our mission to improve financial outcomes for our members.
About the role
At Current, data is at the core of everything we do. As a Senior Growth Analyst you will be responsible for making strategic and tactical recommendations which drive efficient user growth and long term customer loyalty. You will identify and solve business opportunities using quantitative analysis and holistic problem-solving frameworks. You will partner with peers across product, product marketing, and operations to launch strategies, observe their impact, and optimize results. This role is for someone hungry to drive real bottom line impact on the business while working in a fast-moving, collaborative, and creative environment.
- Conduct analyses and develop strategies which drive a demonstrable impact on Growth KPIs
- Build insights which power the design and development of new user experiences
- Identify business opportunities, formulate hypotheses, and conduct in-depth analyses which illuminate opportunities to drive efficient user growth and retention. Recommend new initiatives and strategies which drive a bottom line impact. Design customer-facing experiments and partner with peers to develop solutions and assess go-to-market feasibility. Develop post-launch monitoring and optimization plans.
- Own performance dashboards, alerting, and investigation into Growth KPI health. Assess the impact of new product features on KPIs.
- Perform analyses such as funnel analysis, user segmentation, pricing optimization, and financial impact analysis
- Partner with analytics engineers to define the Growth data infrastructure roadmap, including requirements for improved data integrity, availability, and richness
- Intellectually curious - you seek to understand the why behind the numbers and love nerding out over a new insight
- Highly technical - strong SQL skills and you pick up new tools easily
- Critical thinker - you consider problems from all angles to remove bias and touch bottom on key assumptions
- Results-oriented - you will do whatever it takes to ensure success. You ground your contributions in real customer and business impact and prioritize your time to maximize speed-to-impact.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills. You drive consensus through grounded arguments, interpersonal skills, and negotiation skills.
- Creative problem-solver - able to identify obstacles and present viable solutions
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving, ambiguous environment
- Excited by large breadth of problem areas
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Business, or related field
- 4-6 years as an individual contributor performing quantitative analysis
- Ability to write and execute complex SQL queries; familiarity with R or Python a plus
- Comfort in designing and analyzing experiments, preferably in a business context
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and collaboration skills
- Self-starter with a desire to learn and the ability to rapidly understand the business and its drivers
- Able to handle competing priorities and influence leadership decision-making
- Prior experience in a consulting, financial services, or technology company a plus
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity in the form of stock options
- 401(k) plan
- Discretionary performance bonus program
- Biannual performance reviews
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100% for you and your dependents
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Generous parental leave policy
- Commuter benefits
- Fitness benefits
- Healthcare and Dependent care FSA benefit
- Employee Assistance Programs focused on mental health
- Healthcare advocacy program for all employees
- Access to mental health apps
- Team building activities
- Our modern Chelsea-based office with open floor plan, stocked kitchen, and catered lunches
This role has a base salary range of $165,000 - $195,000k. Compensation is determined based on experience, skill level, and qualifications, which are assessed during the interview process. Current offers a competitive total rewards package which includes base salary, equity, and comprehensive benefits.
Something looks off?