Senior Technical Program Manager
SENIOR TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER
At Current, we’re on a mission to enable our members to create better financial outcomes for themselves. Headquartered in NYC, we’re a leading U.S. fintech and one of the fastest growing companies with nearly 4 million members. No matter your title, we’re a team that collaborates on building great products and making an impact together.
We are looking for Senior Technical Program Managers to join our team in New York. You will work cross-functionally within our organization to deliver major initiatives from early strategy phases through post-launch. You will work closely with internal and external business partners and your contributions will have a direct impact on our mission. As an engineering report, you will be deeply involved in development planning and execution. Your enablement will unlock productivity and push us to our goals faster. This role has a salary range of $170,000 - $220,000.
- Navigate the internal world of Current’s core stack. You’ll get approvals and remove blockers with, or on behalf of, our internal sponsors to ensure the project stays on track.
- Own all aspects of projects, including technical (product build, funds and data flows) as well as non-technical components (compliance requirements and contractual agreements). You’ll develop implementation plans and timelines with our partners, holding them accountable to these.
- Competently manage stakeholders, up to CEO and board level, including those not directly involved with the project.
- Identify, plan, and communicate project risks and roadblocks to the engineering and product teams.
- Monitor and provide hands-on recording, tracking, and reporting for meetings, project activities, and action items.
- Provide leadership for project teams by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Drive continuous improvement throughout project management processes, feeding ideas, recommendation of tools used & updating processes where needed.
- 5+ years of technical project management experience in consumer product, payments, cloud, security, and/or financial network solutions
- Hands on engineering experience required
- Experience in Growth, Marketing and/or Data Analytics environments highly preferred
- Fluency in development process frameworks, and an understanding that different strategies are needed for different situations
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently while maintaining transparency and collaboration with a larger team
- Proficient with Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence) and GitHub products a bonus
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity in the form of stock options
- 401(k) plan
- Discretionary performance bonus program
- Biannual performance reviews
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100% for you and your dependents
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Generous parental leave policy
- Commuter benefits
- Fitness benefits
- Healthcare and Dependent care FSA benefit
- Employee Assistance Programs focused on mental health
- Healthcare advocacy program for all employees
- Access to mental health apps
- Team building activities
- Our modern Chelsea-based office with open floor plan, stocked kitchen, and catered lunches