IT Desktop Support Specialist
IT DESKTOP SUPPORT SPECIALIST
At Current, we’re on a mission to enable our members to create better financial outcomes for themselves. Headquartered in NYC, we’re a leading U.S. fintech and one of the fastest growing companies with nearly 4 million members. No matter your title, we’re a team that collaborates on building great products and making an impact together.
We are looking for an experienced IT Desktop Support Specialist to join our growing team in New York. This role has a salary range of $80,000 - $105,000. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining our internal network, building process and controls for ordering hardware, maintaining software licenses and ensuring that our entire office is equipped with the right hardware and software to continue to scale.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct research into PC and software issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks, including company VPN network and software
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone/zoom)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Supporting after hour work events
- Mac and Windows Environment
- Support Conference Room Equipment (Logitech Rally Bars / Zoom)
- Competitive salary
- Meaningful equity in the form of stock options
- 401(k) plan
- Discretionary performance bonus program
- Biannual performance reviews
- Medical, Dental and Vision premiums covered at 100% for you and your dependents
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Generous parental leave policy
- Commuter benefits
- Fitness benefits
- Healthcare and Dependent care FSA benefit
- Employee Assistance Programs focused on mental health
- Healthcare advocacy program for all employees
- Access to mental health apps
- Team building activities
- Our modern Chelsea-based office with open floor plan, stocked kitchen, and catered lunches